BY CAMPBELL'S

Ingredients :

Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Water, Sugar, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Modified Food Starch, Salt, Wheat Flour, Butter (Cream [Milk]), Monosodium Glutamate, Citric Acid, Basil, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Flavoring, Celery Extract, Garlic Oil.

Shannon B.
Its alright. I found it lacking in flavor and seasoning, actually checked the label to see if I grabbed the low sodium or healthy request version. For the price its not a bad value.
savannah b.
Coarsegold, CA
campbells tomato soup is the exact taste of my childhood on rainy days. add in a grilled cheese sandwhich and i am all set for basically the entirety of winter. its cheap and easy to make so basically anybody could make it. and i love basil which this was not laking
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
I picked up this soup for the first time a couple weeks. I love tomato soup and was up to trying something a little different. It has a nice flavor. I enjoyed having the original spiced up a little bit. I am definitely getting this again!
Stacey M.
APO, AP
Tomato soup has been a staple in my home for years! This soup slowly warmed on a cold winter night paired with a grilled cheese sandwich equals the perfect meal! Heck, it's good for any time of day or night.
Laura D.
Union City, NJ
Tomato basil soup is one of my favorite soups out there. Hearty and delicious. Good with a grilled cheese sandwich. Easy to make. Healthy and overall delicious. Definitely would buy again.
Sylvia R.
This soup does not taste like it is out of a package!! The flavors in the Campbell Homestyle Harvest Tomato with Basil Soup are absolutely amazing!! If you have not tried this yet then run and go get some! You will not be disappointed!!
Nicole S.
Shelby Twp, MI
We keep this on hand for winter nights when grilled and tomato soup sound great. It's got great flavor and pairs well with a sandwich or by adding tortellini noodles. Purchased at Kroger and Meijer. A great pantry staple
Hannah C.
Springdale, AR
I love tomato soup and this one has so much added flavor from the basil! The soup is so smooth and there is a perfect amount for a quick meal when there is no time to cook.
Kristen M.
Northridge, CA
I love pairing tomato soup with Kraft Mac and cheese and maybe sometimes even a grilled cheese. It is one of my favorite soups to eat when feeling under the weather.
Angel A.
Severn, MD
This soup is the perfect thing to go with a grilled cheese sandwich, its really easy to use and quick. Yes I would buy it again because it tastes good.

Target