BY CAMPBELL'S

Ingredients :

Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Water, Sugar, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Modified Food Starch, Salt, Wheat Flour, Butter (Cream [Milk]), Monosodium Glutamate, Citric Acid, Basil, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Flavoring, Celery Extract, Garlic Oil.

Buy on Walmart
Shannon B.
Its alright. I found it lacking in flavor and seasoning, actually checked the label to see if I grabbed the low sodium or healthy request version. For the price its not a bad value.
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
I picked up this soup for the first time a couple weeks. I love tomato soup and was up to trying something a little different. It has a nice flavor. I enjoyed having the original spiced up a little bit. I am definitely getting this again!
Laura D.
Union City, NJ
Tomato basil soup is one of my favorite soups out there. Hearty and delicious. Good with a grilled cheese sandwich. Easy to make. Healthy and overall delicious. Definitely would buy again.
Shannon O.
This product is what made me realize that tomato soup can taste good and not like cheap pasta sauce. The basil makes all the difference.
Faith H.
Washington, DC
This is decent soup for what it is---canned. It's not a calorie bomb, which is a plus, and it's good for a quick lunch on the go.
Tanya A.
Grayslake, IL
I can't get enough of this soup. To make it even better, I'll add cheese to my soup, it partners well with my grilled cheese.
Deborah P.
Summerville, SC
This soup is perfect on a cold winter evening. I like to add Italian spices and lots of cheese.