BY CAMPBELL'S

Ingredients :

Chicken Stock, Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Chicken Meat, Cooked Black Beans, Vegetable Oil, Cheese Blend (Granular, Semisoft, And Gouda Cheeses [Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes], Whey, Water, Salt, Natural Smoke Flavor), Red Peppers, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Modified Food Starch, Celery, Cream, Salt, Wheat Flour, Onions , Butter (Cream), Sugar, Butter (Cream, Salt) , Soy Protein Concentrate, Flavoring, Buttermilk , Garlic , Spice, Yeast Extract, Sodium Phosphate, Soy Protein Isolate, Chicken , Chicken Fat. Dried

Melissa F.
I was Leary of this at first, how could you put Gouda in a canned soup but it was actually really good and I enjoyed it and ate it all. Any time I try a new soup I generally don't stick with it but this flavor I did.
Sarah S.
Besides how yummy the soup is, these awesome little containers that the soup comes in makes them ideal for lunch and what not because all you have to do is pop it into the microwave and ta-da! You're done. And no dishes to clean up.
Sara F.
Tucson, AZ
This soups by #Campbell's are amazing! I love the ease of the microwaveable bowls. They are reasonable priced and the portability makes them great for taking to work. Like all Campbell's soups, the flavor is delicious.
Samantha W.
This is my go to soup for lunch. Sooooooo good! The packaging is so convenient. Pretty affordable too for what you're getting. I would recommend this to anyone who loves a good hearty chicken soup with a twist.
Kiersten M.
Greenbelt, MD
Not a big fan of canned soup but I randomly picked this up and I love it. It's creamy and delicious and you can't argue with the easy togo bowl. It's got a lot of soup/broth compared to the small amount of chicken and veggies in it but it doesn't bother me, probably not the best soup for someone who likes a lot of meat.
Jenna L.
Pequannock, NJ
I love these bowls because they're easy to take on the go! I bring them to work and it's great having comfort food with me. They taste great! Purchased from the local super market! I recommended to all of my co workers!
Jessica B.
I think these are a little brand. They could use some more spices in them and sometimes they can be a little thick. Price is okay but I would rather just get something else instead. I would eat in a pinch.
Morgan A.
Rochester, NY
creamy rich yummy, cheese and good. I love all the homestyle flavors in campbells soups. They are a little more expensive than the concentrated ones, but give it a homemade feel
Kelly A.
Aberdeen, WA
I love chicken and rice together and campbells has just the right amout for a great soup...

I love that is it not to little or to much
Irish R.
I love it smells so good so inviting and it taste like it was made freshly and not from this container , good affordable price