BY CAMPBELL'S

Campbell's Homestyle Creamy Chicken Alfredo Soup is a blend of ingredients found in your kitchen such as chicken, pasta and cheese. Seasoned just right, this soup will have you smiling with every spoonful to the last drop.

• A blend of chicken, pasta and cheesy goodness
  • Crafted from a place you trustCampbell's
  • No preservatives added
  • Easy-to-open pull tab
  • Rich in flavor

Kristin W.
Not a good canned clam chowder. I didn't like it & I love clam chowder. I love the progresso one. My favorite. I think it's even better or the same to restruant ones. This one had mostly potato not a lot of clams & the taste wasn't there. Needed more flavor too. I don't hate Campbell's like I'm not more loyal or have my favorite canned soul companies. Campbell's is one of my favorite but this clam chowder is not.
Julie K.
Hampstead, MD
Not bad as far as canned clam chowder goes, but definitely always need to add a little salt and pepper. But it's a hearty soup and a thick broth. Always on sale at Weis , Target or Walmart.
Elizabeth C.
Ruskin, FL
Great soup. Full of flavor, plenty of everything! Really fills you up. Only con I have is that I feel like I have to eat the entire can (which is supposed to be 2 servings) just to feel full. I would prefer a soup that I didn't need to eat the whole entire can in order to feel satisfied.
Aimee W.
It is so crazy how I use to hate this stuff but now I eat it all the time. It has fresh vegetables along with fresh quality claim strips all cooked to perfection and put into a can. All ypu have to do is open, pour in bowel then enjoy a great tasting meal.
Keri H.
Windsor , NY
We keep a few cans of this in our pantry for those just in case quick grabs. My husband love the flavor and I love the price. Tastes like a traditional clam chowder with out the hassle of making it from scratch!
Brooke H.
Washington, DC
This soup never disappoints! Perfect amount of vegetables to clam, not too watery and not too chunky. I always add saltines :) Purchased at any grocery store, it sure is delicious and always finds it's way into my cart. Definitely recommend!
Deidre T.
I'm a big fan of clam chowder and sometimes even use it as a base for some other soups that I make. The campbell's home style is a very good clam chowder! I love the pull top can for easy opening too.
Amanda G.
Waco, TX
This soup is pretty creamy and very filling. There could be a bit more clam added to it, but I eat it with tortillas or bread to add more substance. I will probably buy it again with it usually having deals if you buy two.
Micayla R.
Perrysburg, OH
By far my favorite soup! I prefer home-style over the regular Campbell's Clam Chowder. It is not to salty and the flavor is perfect! This is definitely the best clam chowder I have had out of a can. This is my weekly go to lunch, I recommend you to try it for a quick lunch.
Savanna O.
Stevenson, WA
For caned clam chowder this is the best. The potatoes taste real and the clams rarely have sand in them and you can just taste everything the flavored don't blend