BY CAMPBELL'S

Ingredients :

Chicken Stock, Carrots, Chicken Meat, Rice, Celery, Potatoes, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Wild Rice, Modified Food Starch, Salt, Onions*, Monosodium Glutamate, Sugar, Yeast Extract, Soy Protein Concentrate, Garlic*, Chicken Broth*, Sodium Phosphate, Flavoring, Vegetable Oil, Chicken Fat, Spice, Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate, Beta Carotene For Color, Chicken*. **dried. Contains Traces Of Wheat.

Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
Really did not like this. I thought the rice was both undercooked and mushy at the same time which left a grainy texture the whole time I ate it. Additionally it does taste very chemically, they've probably added too many preservatives. I don't think I'd buy this again
Tiara P.
Iowa City, IA
For a canned soup it's really great. I do enjoyed canned foods when I'm running low on time I prefer to do them on the stove for a cleaner cook. The good thing about these soups is the rice in them, it really cooks up well and adds another depth to the soup.
Autumn B.
Bellevue , NE
Campbells is really good for when you are sick and want a brothy soup. I like my soup to have a lot of goodies in it so it doesn't feel like all I have is broth. When I made this soup I made extra chicken and added more rice.
nicole l.
Saint Helen, MI
This is one of the only things my son will eat all of (including the veggies and everything). He's a super picky eater so that's saying something. Is got lots of veggies and the rice gives it a good texture.
Ashley A.
Acushnet, MA
I try to stay away from canned soup because it isn't that good for you due to all the sodium. But when I'm in a pinch I always turn to campbells soup. Their soup is delicious and the closest thing I have to home made soup
Angela S.
I love chicken and rice soups and Campbell's chicken with white and wild rice soup is delicious. It's great comfort for cold nights when I want soup fast. I also prefer this to their canned soups.
Isabella S.
Chapmansboro, TN
Really good soup. I wasn't a huge fan of the rice but maybe that's just my personal preference. It had a food flavor and is definitely affordable, so it's worth a try!
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
These home style soups are so yummy! The chicken and rice soup and the tomato soup are two of my favorites. They're perfect for cold weather or whenever I've got a sore throat. So good!
Victoria  P.
Alcove, NY
The chicken in this is really good. I like the rice to. It's different than other soups because it has wild rice in it which I love. Perfect when you're sick to make you feel better.
Cynthia O.
Napa, CA
Perfect soup for feeling sick. I prefer the rice over the noodles, it's easier to eat when your appetite is low. The home style is so easy and more flavorful than the original condensed kind.