Food & SnacksSoups & BrothsCampbell's
Campbell's Homestyle Chicken Noodle Soup, 186 oz

Campbell's® Homestyle Chicken Noodle Soup, 18.6 oz.

by Campbell's

Every spoonful of Campbell’s® Homestyle Chicken Noodle Soup has ingredients found in kitchens like yours, including delicious chicken meat, vegetables and enriched egg noodles. This is the taste you grew up on. Journey back home through every spoonful.

It’s this made with real chicken?
Alright with some states stocking up on toilet paper and hand sanitizer.... What do you keep in your pantry that's non perishable? We have a lot of Campbell's soups from chicken Noodle to beef barley. Pastas of all sorts and even some white rice. We also have some Hormel roast beef hash and spaghettios. They have a long shelf life and taste delicious for a canned meal. [product:campbells-homestyle-chicken-noodle-condensed-soup] [product:campbells-condensed-beef-with-vegetables-and-barley-soup] [product:campbells-chunkytm-sirloin-burger-with-country-vegetables-soup] Hormel Mary Kitchen Homestyle Roast Beef Hash
I also make my own of this kind, but don't you find this particular one is better to buy simply because it tastes better?
Start your review of Campbell's® Homestyle Chicken Noodle Soup, 18.6 oz.!
Chandra G.
Campbell's® Homestyle Chicken Noodle Soup, 18.6 oz. uploaded by Chandra G.
When I'm feeling under the weather I always grab for a can of Campbell’s Homestyle Chicken Noodle Soup. Fast and easy to prepare on a stovetop; you heat on medium stirring occasionally for about 5-10 minutes. This soap taste so good with 2 slice of jelly bread. Nice warming broth, thin noddle, tasty chicken pieces, and season perfectly. I really enjoy a bowl and it is the only brand I will buy.
Misty B.
Church Hill, TN
Great chicken soup. I feel like it’s as close to homemade as possible. It comes in handy when you don’t feel well but have to eat. Chicken noodle is my favorite and will continue to purchase!
Amanda L.
Lexington, KY
It’s good as a staple to have in your pantry but it’s pretty bland. I definitely recommend adding some seasoning. It’s a good base.
Kris R.
SC
I'm a huge Campbell's fan! There's pretty much not a thing they make that would turn down! It's all so delicious and for a very good price! Five stars all the way! I'll continue to keep buying this product.
Cindy G.
Sherwood, AR
I gave this a try after all the advertisement that made it sound and seem so good.
I must say I was highly disappointed at this product.
It was nothing like the commercials the texture seemed different the veggies and chicken did not look appealing, it really stank like dog food instead of having a delicious chicken soup scent.
No I would never eat this, that one can went straight in the trash. I do not recommend this nor feed this to my kids ever.
I must say I was highly disappointed at this product.
Amanda S.
Kearneysville, WV
This is okay for a quick easy soup. I’m not big on it. But that’s just because I’m more of a homemade type a gal when it comes to soups and certain recipes. I always feel like I can taste the metal from the can. Idk. But my husband loves this. I recommend for a quick easy meal for lunch or kids but make sure to get from a bigger store such as walmart so that way there are always new ones on the shelf bc they sell out as opposed to smaller little stores (such as corner groceries, dollar generals and small town convenience stores.) and they keep old ones and that’s when they taste more like the metal can. Just watch where you get Amy can foods from. Other than that I recommend.
Julie J.
Norwalk, CT
Campbell's® Homestyle Chicken Noodle Soup, 18.6 oz. uploaded by Julie J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this soup and I do and it is the best and I love it and I love the homestyle chicken noodle and I love it and it is the best and it tastes the best and I do love this soup and it taste so great and that is for real and the soup taste so great and It is really helping my stomach and I'm a huge soup lover and I have just been through alot and Thank You So Much Campbells for making such a wonderful product and it is the best. Campbell's® Homestyle Chicken Noodle Soup, 18.6 oz.
Liz L.
Louisville, KY
You can't ever go wrong with Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup when you're not feeling good. It's really easy to make and tastes so good.
Elizabeth M.
Slidell, LA
This is a household favorite. We like the small noodles compared to the regular size noodles. This can does cost a little more and it's not usually included in sale with other Campbell soups. Soup and a sandwich can be a perfect meal on a long day.
Deborah M.
Garland, TX
Delicious and filling. I actually really like this soup. I can eat it for lunch or dinner.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...