Campbell’s® Homestyle Chicken Noodle Condensed Soup uploaded by Jill R.Campbell’s® Homestyle Chicken Noodle Condensed Soup uploaded by Denise G.Campbell’s® Homestyle Chicken Noodle Condensed Soup uploaded by Denise G.

BY CAMPBELL'S

Ingredients :

Chicken Stock, Enriched Egg Noodles (Wheat Flour, Egg Whites, Eggs, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Chicken Meat, Carrots, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Chicken Fat, Celery, Monosodium Glutamate, Modified Food Starch, Water, Onions**, Yeast Extract, Vegetable Oil, Beta Carotene For Color, Spice, Soy Protein Isolate, Sodium Phosphate, Garlic**, Flavoring, Chicken**. **dehydrated

Jai C.
Forney, TX
Anytime I want some comfort food I always turn to some soup! I love Campbell’s soup because it’s so flavorful and really cheap to make. It’s the best when you’re sick and even just because! I would recommend this to anyone because who doesn’t love soup!
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
I still love Campbell’s home style chicken noodle soup. I purchased this at foodcity very affordable and makes a great light lunch delicious flavor that reminds me of being a kid. I’d definitely recommend this product. Campbell’s® Homestyle Chicken Noodle Condensed Soup
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
I buy these from Walmart for my daughter and she just can never eat the whole bowl . I don’t know if it’s because it feels her up fast or if she’s just not liking them as much lately.. either way I end up eating them for her. 😅
Megan S.
waterloo
So I was feeling very sick and my mother’s recipe for a sick stomach has always been a can of Campbell’s chicken noodle. This can is full of love and tastiness. I love it so much! Would never rely on any other soup to cure a case of the stomach aches!
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
I get my daughter these for her to eat on for lunch or dinner and she likes them pretty good but then again she never wants to finish the bowl and I end up eating it for her 😅😅
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Good flavor, but watch the sodium content! This product is good for kids and adults. Especially on a cold day when you're looking for something to warm you up. It's very reasonably priced and easy to find at any grocery store. The convenience of simply pouring from a can and warming it up makes this product even more attractive.
Brienna (Brie) F.
Elkhart, IN
I love this! As someone who is constantly on the go and doesn't always have time to make lunches and dinners, this soup saves the day. It is both delicious and filling, while not too expensive and quick to warm up. I always have at least one of these in my pantry for those rushed days!
Malea B.
Charleston, IL
I love most Campbells soups, and when I'm sick I'm definitely a chicken noodle soup fan, but I am not a fan of this soup. The broth tastes different and the vegetables are mushy and flavorless. The noodles are kind of just blah. I do not buy this kind any more
Cori S.
Macon, GA
This is my favorite soup of all time. Same great taste and I love it cause now a days companies like to change up the recipe. This is a great go to soup and doesnt have a bad after taste like I have had with other brands.
Ruth L.
I prefer homestyle chicken noodle soup over the original chicken noodle soup because I like the extra flavor of the herbs and carrots. I also like the shorter noodles in the homestyle version. I don't care for the processed chicken in either version so I usually just don't eat it.
Kristen C.
Franklin, WI
I am looking for more on the go meals for work. I love Campbell's soup from a can but I find sometimes the ones stored in plastic have a plastic taste to then. how is this product in comparison to the canned version?
valerie m.
I also make my own of this kind, but don't you find this particular one is better to buy simply because it tastes better?