BY CAMPBELL'S

Campbell's® Homestyle. The Taste That Takes You Home™. Eat something light? Or eat something delicious? The choice is yours--and you choose both. Campbell's® Homestyle Light soups were made just for you. With one satisfying spoonful after another--they're just right.

Brenda L.
Vail, AZ
Typically prefer the thicker soups from the "Chunky" lineup. Favorite is Chicken Corn Chowder. The downside is the calories and fat content. Have to read the label to what the serving size is (half cup, which isn't much if this is your meal!). Good flavor but needs additional spices for my tastes.
Sumer R.
jekyll island, GA
This is a healthier choice of the original Chicken corn chowder (which is amazing)! Honestly I was not a big fan of this one, to me the original is way better and has more flavoring.
Jillian H.
I love this chunky chowder on a cold winter day. Or maybe when I'm feeling under the weather. It settles my stomach and has nice flavor too. Would recommend this delicious soup.
Nicole S.
Sandy, OR
This is my fave flavor of Chunky soups, but my fiancée bought me the light version, because that's what he likes and it just wasn't the same! I think if I would have had this one first, I'd be fine but you just can't match the flavor of the OG.
Lanita H.
Rowland
This Right Here is the Best Soup EVER!! I pop open a can of this and add, Cheddar cheese, Bacon a little more corn in a pot. Omg, Amazing! Plus, I put my soup in a soup bowl and add Onion Chips and put it in the oven on boil for a few seconds to brown or warm the chips and its meal time! Its a Must Try!!
Melissa N.
Seattle, WA
This is a healthier version of Campbell's original Chicken Corn Chowder, which is my favorite Campbell's soup. I tried it because I was trying to save on calories. I thought it was OK. Not as thick and rich as the original, but not horrible.
Ashley D.
Tampa, FL
Less fat than the original which is good if you're counting calories and watching what you're eating. Not as good as the full fat, full flavor one but it's still ok.
Lu C.
Fairly good. You can definitely tell it's light though, because it tastes more watered down. I probably wouldn't buy it again. I'd rather make my own soup.
Caress W.
Gloucester City, NJ
This is absolutely my favorite soup ! I could eat it all day ! Probably the most richest soul when it comes down to flavor
One of my all time favorite soups! Makes me feel like home whenever I warm it up. I usually eat it with a side of toast.