BY CAMPBELL'S

Campbell's® Home Style™ Chicken Noodle Soup.
New!
The taste that takes you Home™.
Per 1 cup.
Calories 90.
Sat Fat 0.5g, 3% DV.
Sodium 790mg, 33% DV.
Sugars 3g.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
No preservatives added. see more...

Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Foodie Expert
This version of chicken noodle soup is good but lacks the rich flavor of a homemade chicken noodle.
Brandy b.
Brandy b.
Eastman, GA
Foodie Expert
Always choose home style. It's so much better than the rest. So much flavor. No salt needed.
Tiffanie Jean G.
Tiffanie Jean G.
Bryan, OH
Love this soup always great quality they have all kinds of flavors to pick from.
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Quick, delicious, and filling. I like that it's not a condensed soup, so it's heartier. It is a little on the greasy side.
Derana M.
Derana M.
Corona, CA
I think this Campbells soup homestyle is good, I still like the original chicken soup though.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
Not as good as homemade, but definitely better than other canned soups. It is heartier and filling.
Beata B.
Beata B.
Boston
My go to chicken noodle soup!! Just what I'm looking for when I need a warm meal. And even though IS comes from a can it has great flavor.
Britney V.
Britney V.
Lake Charles, LA
Love this soup! I keep this stocked up in my pantry bc my entire family enjoys it! Best with saltine crackers. This soup seems to be perfect on cold days or sick days!
valerie m.
I love this one. i make my own of this kind BUT this taste sooo much better so i buy it often. I love the taste. With Campbells you can't go wrong. I find it very economical also and really ecourage you to try this one if you haven't already. Don't miss out on this great taste.
valerie m.
I also make my own of this kind, but don't you find this particular one is better to buy simply because it tastes better?