BY CAMPBELL'S

Campbell's Home Style Creamy Chicken & Herb Dumplings Soup: Per 1 cup: 160 calories; 1g saturated fat--5% DV; 790mg sodium--33% DV; 3g sugars No preservatives added The taste that takes you home *NEW_LINE* see more...

Buy on Target
Kellye L.
Kellye L.
Foodie Expert
I love this flavor!! All the comfort of chicken and dumplings with a lot less work! The flavor is on point I just wish the dumplings were bigger!
Kristina T.
Kristina T.
Foodie Expert
I was asked to do a review on this but I no longer eat these because I am vegan but they used to be good before I went meat free
Erin G.
Erin G.
Knoxville, TN
This soup brings home cooking right to you and in such a fast and easy way. I love chicken and dumplings and this soup is at the top. It is absolutely delicious. I would highly recommend to try! It's a great soup.
Tami M.
Tami M.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Foodie Expert
Campbell's soup always makes you feel like home. This is definitely a comfort soup. Nice and hearty. I love the thickness of the soup and it taste great! Best thing is it isn't too expensive!