Food & SnacksSoups & BrothsCampbell's
Campbell's Healthy Request Tomato Soup Microwavable Bowl, 153 oz

Campbell's® Healthy Request® Tomato Soup Microwavable Bowl, 15.3 oz.

No matter where you go, you can savor the classic flavor of Campbell's® Healthy Request® Tomato Soup. We've bundled up our timeless, heart-healthy tomato soup recipe into a convenient microwavable container. Weighing in at 0 grams of trans fat per serving, you'll feel good about packing one for wherever life takes you.

Do you use milk or water?
Start your review of Campbell's® Healthy Request® Tomato Soup Microwavable Bowl, 15.3 oz.!
Somerset, TX
My favorite tomato soup to have with a grilled ham & cheese!!! It’s not too thick & not to soupy, its perfect! I’m picky when it comes to tomato soup but this one is great! Definitely recommend!!!
Joliet, IL
Campbell’s tomato is my ultimate favorite! Lots of crackers paired with a grilled cheese, yummy!
Louisville, KY
The best tomato soup. Perfect for grilled cheese and a cooler day. I mix mine half milk and half water and it's perfect everytime
Campbell's® Healthy Request® Tomato Soup Microwavable Bowl, 15.3 oz. uploaded by Jesus P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Hello! So, I come to say that I have never had tomato soup and I love to try new food, new products and I try that soup. What I can tell is that if you like a soup taste and light this is a good option to you, I enjoy it.
Honesdale, PA
I love the soup and the convenience. Easy for a quick meal. However... it is very difficult to get the stupid tin pull off top to come off without at least a small bit of soup splashing. It basically happens to me every single time no matter how careful I am. I have started opening the soup in the sink so that it splashes in there and not on my clothing.
Strattanville, PA
This is honestly my favorite tomato soup! It is quick and easy but also tastes delicious!
This tomato soup is the best out there. I love eating it with a grilled cheese. So much good flavor with a good consistency. It reminds me of winters when I was a kid. I also love how afforable it is. I will definitely continue buying and recommending to others.
N Las Vegas, NV
Always my favorite soup no matter what. So thick and yummy. One of my forever go tos
Purchased at: Publix
My husband and aunt absolutely love love this soup. My aunt prefers it made with milk and my hubby prefers it made with water. Yet either way is delicious they both say!!!
Grand Rapids, MI
I don’t typically eat it I use it in cooking you get the tomato flavor you want , I prefer the creamy but for cooking this works just fine
Ask a question to the Influenster community...