BY CAMPBELL'S

Campbell's® Healthy Request® Tomato Soup.
New.
Just Heat & Enjoy.
Heart Healthy.
0g trans fat per serving.
100 calories per 1 cup. see more...

Janet B.
Huntsville, AL
Whenever I think of tomato soup, I think Campbell's. It's what I was raised on. It brings me back to a simpler time and place. It's warm and comforting, and tastes great! Nothing better than a grilled cheese and tomato soup on a lazy day! I would recommend to everyone!
Mariah H.
San Diego, CA
One of my favorite healthy "on-the-go" options. You can find it at any grocery store. The packaging makes it very easy to bring to work or school and there's no prep time because the packaging is also microwave safe. For how low in calories and inexpensive this item is, I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is dieting on a budget.
Jennifer B.
Love this entire line, especially tomato. Eating healthy also needs to mean enjoying what you're eating. I have always been at my healthiest when encorporating this into my meal routine. Yum!
Teria L.
One of my favorite soups and its always great to have to switch up when you want to have something different than chicken noodle when you are sick. Its such a good soup to have!!
Lisa S.
Love these types of soup for a cold night!! Nothing like a Campbell's to keep you warm on a cold rainy night!! And not to mention there recipes are delicious!! :)
Chelsey A.
Grandview, IN
This soup has great taste and a good balance of veggies and meat in it. I like that it is not overly salty like a lot of canned soups.
Rebecca V.
Oro Valley, AZ
I love tomato soup and this one doesn't taste any different to me than the regular version, which is a huge plus.
cecilia r.
Taste like regular tomato soup and nothing really interesting or different that would make me repurchase it.
Maria H.
Taste great. Very satisfying and filling. Wonderful way to warm up on a cold day.