BY CAMPBELL'S

Ingredients :

Water, Potatoes, Carrots, Split Peas, Cooked Ham - Water Added (Pork, Water, Salt, Sugar, Sodium Phosphates, Sodium Ascorbate, Sodium Nitrite), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Bacon (Cured With Water, Salt, Sugar, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite), Potassium Chloride, Sugar, Flavoring, Xanthan Gum, Salt, Yeast Extract, Locust Bean Gum, Lower Sodium Natural Sea Salt, Natural Smoke Flavoring, Lactic Acid, Disodium Inosinate And Disodium Guanylate, Spice, Pork Stock, Onion Oil, Garlic Oil. *contains Traces Of Wheat

Winnie L.
Bellflower, CA
I liked this Campbell's Chunky Split Pea and Ham soup a lot. It is very tasty and hearty. It is healthy and very filling. I would buy it again, they are pretty affordable. You just need to heat it up and you are ready to enjoy it. I do recommend this soup.
Angela S.
Murfreesboro, TN
This soups flavor is better than I anticipated With the slightly sweet, somewhat salty, and subtly smoky flavor of the ham, this hearty soup is the ideal fall or winter soup -- a great one for lunches, or dinner. I would recommend this!
Shakira B.
Zuni , VA
This is great for those sick days I eat it all the time. I will be buying it the next time I'm out because it's so affordable. It's healthy and delicious will have you very satisfied. I would recommend this to anyone.
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
This one is a huge hit in my house! My family enjoys this especially when the colder weather starts rolling in! It's very affordable and would likely buy again! The flavor is great and will definitely recommend to others!
Dawn G.
Star City, WV
The smoky flavor in this soup makes it feel like I just smoked the ham and cooked this soup myself! I did not think I would be a huge fan because I am picky about pea soups but I love this one! The Heart Healthy label makes me feel a little less guilty about not personally cooking this from scratch!
Alexandra N.
I was hoping to have some delicious split pea soup when I was unable to make it. This was a pretty huge disappointment. If you are looking for something comparable to real split pea soup, this is not it. I thought the flavor was bland and did not taste any ham flavor.
Tiffanyy J.
China Grove, NC
I love Campbell's Chunky Healthy Request Spilt Pea & Ham Soup. Its my favorite kind of soup to eat, especially when im ill. Its a very satisfying meal even from a can! I could eat it all day, it is so good.
V L.
Not good. I couldn't eat it. I LOVE pea soup. I even like Campbell's condensed pea soup. But this version tasted bland and has that weird processed/canned yuckiness after taste. Blahh!
Crystal I.
Caldwell, ID
One of my favorite soups. Great taste, hearty potatoes and carrots, and of course great, tastey chunks of ham. Always a great choice on a cold winter day.
Jennifer C.
Cleveland, NY
We love Campbells chunky variety soups. They have the best assortment of flavors and they are all so tasty. These are always in my grocery list.