Campbell's® Healthy Request® Old Fashioned Vegetable Beef Soup uploaded by rori w.

BY CAMPBELL'S

Savor the soul-warming, country-style flavors of Campbell’s® Healthy Request® Chunky™ Old Fashioned Vegetable Beef Soup. Every heart-healthy spoonful overflows with flavor-packed hearty veggies like carrots, potatoes, celery, corn and peas, and big pieces of tender lean beef.

Ingredients :

Water, Carrots, Potatoes, Seasoned Beef - Beef Broth And Modified Cornstarch Product (Beef, Beef Broth, Salt, Modified Cornstarch, Sodium Phosphate, Spice), Celery, Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Diced Tomatoes In Tomato Juice, Corn, Green Beans, Peas, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Modified Food Starch, Potassium Chloride, Yeast Extract, Flavoring, Vegetable Oil, Beef Stock, Beef Flavor (Contains Beef Stock, Yeast Extract), Beef, Salt, Beef Fat, Onions, Caramel Color, Spice, Sugar, Sodium Phosphate, Onion Extract, Garlic Extract. May Contain Traces Of Wheat

rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
This is my boyfriend favorite soup! If I bring him to the store this is the first soup that he will go grab! I love to eat Campbell's chunky soups they are very delicious and packed with flavor
Ian Y.
Elkton, MD
I honestly try to stay away from pre-packaged soup, primarily for the sodium content.  However, when I do end up buying such soup, I want to make sure the soup itself is substantive and is at least healthier than its competition.  Given such guidelines, this Campbell's soup isn't a bad choice.  I just wouldn't eat it every day.
Angel D.
Webster, TX
Love this soup! I was very happy when they repackaged it and made it easier to consume. I used to have it every day for lunch, but quickly learned it's a bit fattening. I would recommend it with moderation.
Emily C.
El Paso, TX
My favorite beef stew ! Always has been. Especially when I'm really craving it. I can make it homemade but when I really want to eat it badly. I just buy and it's so good!
Ally H.
I love these chunky soups. They're heart and filling and taste so good that they don't seem like they've come from a can. It's that home made feel without being home made.
Moriah M.
Niagara Falls
Chunky is my fav I love this during the winter months u can always find a couple can in my cubby u can't beat the price. It's always great tasteing
Katherine S.
N Tonawanda, NY
I love this chunky soup! I make this into a fast dinner by making rice and pouring the soup over it, my family loves it, and its filling!
Kimberly R.
My boyfriend absolutely loves this product. Full of all the right ingredients and is super filling, not to mention smells delicious.
maribel g.
Wapato, WA
There are good for days when u feel lazy to cook and want something hearty fast tastes good and u feel good after too.
Christina M.
Cape Coral , FL
Love this soup. I eat it when I'm sick. It taste really good. As it's fast and easy to cook.