BY CAMPBELL'S

Chicken Stock, Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Carrots, Potatoes, Kidney Beans, Celery, Green Beans, Peas, Pea Beans, Diced Tomatoes In Tomato Juice, Zucchini, Enriched Pasta (Wheat Flour, Egg Whites, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Potato Starch, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Potassium Chloride, Salt, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Dehydrated Onions, Spinach, Flavoring, Water, Spices, Dehydrated Garlic, Chicken Fat, Citric Acid, Lower Sodium Natural Sea Salt, Beta Carotene For Color, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Yeast Extract, Lactic Acid, Glucose, Vinegar, Caramel Color.

Sydni A.
Lynchburg, VA
This is one of my favorites. Delicious flavor and plenty of vegetables. The tomato base is to die for.
Kristen B.
Chesapeake , VA
I grew up eating this. It's definitely a good cheap soup for when your sick. My kids like it too
Ghita B.
I hate this soup and this brand
It tastes artificial and too sweet. Its really not something that I would buy again.
The pasta is way too soft and its just not it.
There's way better than that in my opinion
Nadiia M.
We live in a very busy time. There are days when I do not have time to cook. In this time I use Campbell's soups. Last time I bought Campbell Minestrone. My children and husband liked this soup. It has good flavor. I would recommend to other Campbell's Minestrone Soup
Andrea P.
Caracas (Vzla)
I've always love a good minestrone soup, but I never have time to maked by my own and among other brands I find this one the best when it comes to soups.
Jessica C.
Vancouver, BC
Good and easy to make for those lazy fall or winter days when I just don't want to do anything but lie on the couch and watch tv.
Amy L.
The soul was very watery when I made it. It tasted like I put frozen veggies and pasta into water and boiled them.
Brianna L.
Is quite nice very affordable and long lasting . Is a quick and easy dinner that is also quite good for you
Holly K.
Kelowna, WY
Very delicious soup. Good comfort food when you want to warm up in the cold months of the year