BY CAMPBELL'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Low cholesterol

Elisha L.
O Fallon, IL
I love this soup so much. This is my go to soup during the winter time. It is a nice healthy meal that fills you up very nicely. It is pretty affordable and I got it at my local Walmart. I would recommend this to others.
Mandy M.
Jacksonville, FL
I love Campbell soups, but this one, didn't do it for me. The taste is hard to describe, but I was not a fan at all, and I would not buy this one particular flavor at all. I love tortilla soups, so I was very disappointed with the flavor on this one.
Ciera M.
Harker Hts, TX
Wasn't my favorite. These type soups always leave a lot to be desired. I wish there was more flavor and better ingredient. It is quite affordable and decent to get you thru a pinch. Not sure that I would repurchase.
Rebecca S.
Yummm! This is super tasty especially if you LOVE Mexican food. It's usually on sale and if you add a bit of Mexican mix cheese and some pepper to it, it taste amazing! It's a must try for everyone!!!!!
Jackie R.
Merced, CA
My favorite type of soup! The best on a cold day. I always heat my soup on the stove rather than the microwave, it just seems to always taste better. I would also add crunchy tortilla chips if you have them. Defiantly recommend to everyone! yes yes yes
Cheyenne D.
Straw plains, TN
My husband makes me buy this for him all the time. He seems to really love it but I am not sure what it is about the smell that just makes me nauseous.
Taylor T.
Boaz, AL
Really love the game but it's still not going on the end well that's what she said that I love her the best and I hope she does well
Tammy N.
Kingsport, TN
This is amazing too. I just throw some shredded cheese and tortilla chips in it and I can eat for days. I buy this quite often.
Megan C.
Panama City, FL
Always have to have Campbells chicken noodles soup in my cabinets my daughter could live off of the soup great flavor
best mexican soup there is almost the same as homemade it's affordable and i would est this again it's super healthy