BY CAMPBELL'S

Ingredients :

Chicken Stock, Water, Modified Food Starch, Wheat Flour, Cream (Milk), Chicken Meat, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Vegetable Oil, Carrot Juice Concentrate, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Dehydrated Mechanically Separated Chicken, Flavoring, Soy Protein Concentrate, Yeast Extract, Chicken Fat, Disodium Inosinate And Disodium Guanylate, Soy Protein Isolate, Sodium Phosphate, Turmeric For Color, Spice, Mixed Triglycerides, Celery Extract, Dehydrated Chicken, Onion Extract.

Buy on Target*
Jennifer W.
Campbell's is a staple in my pantry. I use it in about 1/3 of the dishes I make. It's definitely one of my go to products when I'm in a hurry or just want some comfort food.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
This is SOOOOOO great for recipes. Use this in our chicken casserole, which we make weekly. It is so good to cook with. I could totally eat it on it's own, or it makes a fantastic sauce mixed with sour cream or cream cheese. A bit pricey for soup, but it is def. tastier than any of the generics.
Angela H.
N Middletown, KY
You can use cream of chicken soup for anything it's very versatile to add to stocks and casseroles. It's a must have for holiday cooking and just to have on hand they keep going up on the price but sometimes you can find a good deal at Kroger.
Anna C.
American Cyn, CA
I always have a stock of Campbell's canned goods in the pantry for fast and easy cooking. It really helps save time and energy. I made the recipe written on the can and we all love it. There's nothing to worry that it's canned because it is approved by American heart association that it's healthy.
Ashley R.
Greensboro, GA
This makes casseroles simply delicious. We make an awesome chicken and rice dish by adding this to the rice. It's inexpensive and you can usually get 4/$7 or something of the sort. Easy open can makes it quick and efficient to use. Also very tasty!
Rosie D.
Atlanta, GA
Used this in a chicken pot pie the other week, and it. was. amazing. Came out perfect and delicious, I will definitely use Campbell's cream of chicken again
Vanessa O.
This is good to cook with no difference in flavor. Makes your meals creamy . Just in case you like to eat this alone. There is a lot of flavor in it
Lynnet M.
Uniontown, PENNSYLVANIA
I love the chicken noodle especially when me or a loved one is not feeling well...nothing like a hot bowl of soup to get over a cold.
harmonee f.
Wauchula, FL
I so like this. It still has a lot of flavor and not all the salt and fat. Not many products out there that are quick and easy.
Donna B.
Port Neches
This is a great product. I use it in broccoli and cheese casserole. It provides moisture and a great flavor to the dish.