BY CAMPBELL'S

Ingredients :

Water, Celery, Modified Food Starch, Wheat Flour, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Vegetable Oil (Corn, Canola, And/or Soybean), Cream (Milk), Sugar, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Soy Protein Concentrate, Flavoring, Calcium Carbonate, Celery Extract, Disodium Inosinate And Disodium Guanylate, Spices, Yeast Extract, Beta Carotene For Color, Lactic Acid, Soy Lecithin, Onion Extract.

Buy on Target*
Rachel N.
Casper, WY
I like so use this flavor for my cheesy potato casserole. It adds good celery flavor with just enough saltiness without having to add diced celery. The celery flavor is not overwhelming, it's perfect for creamy dishes. Thick, not runny.
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
I like Campbells products, but I don't really care for their healthy request products. They taste weird to me and no matter what I add, it still don't taste right.
Abby B.
CRESTLINE, OH
Really tasty and I love to use it while I'm cooking. Campbell's is always a trusted brand in my house. I would recommend this product.
Antonya D.
Harpers Ferry, WV
I love campbells soup brand!! I use the cream soups as a based for homemade stews or casseroles.
Britny F.
Newberg, OR
Love having this on hand for quick casseroles! Also love that you can get low sodium variety.
Robyn U.
Fayetteville , TX
If I feeling like adding an extra taste to my chicken and rice I will add this to the mix.
JaNique C.
I didn't really like this soup. The taste honestly made me a little nauseous.
Antonya D.
Harpers Ferry, WV
What are ways you use campbells soups in your meals??