BY CAMPBELL'S

Campbell's® Healthy Request® Golden Mushroom Condensed Soup.
Heart healthy.
0g trans fat per serving.
While many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol.
May reduce the risk of this disease.
70 calories per 1/2 cup. see more...

Shelly M.
Arlington, WA
Campbells has always been my go to soup. I now use it in so many recipes I have found. You can make a great meal at an affordable price. The taste never fails with Campbells brand. I have recommended this Golden mushroom especially to my friends along with my favorite recipes.
Chelisa W.
Very good poured over homemade salsbury steak in the crock pot. If you haven't tried this recipe, I suggest you do! It's simple, amazing and delicious...esp If you're going to be away for the day and want dinner done when you get home!
Vanessa F.
San Jacinto, CA
This isn't the right product picture, but Campbell's traditional chicken noodle soup is so good. It's been a staple in our family since we were little. You can get it at any grocery store and it's the great dinner warmer for these cold night.
Melissa H.
Vassar, KS
Great soup. Sometimes difficult to find. A key ingredient of one of my favorite meals. It works the same As the original version in my recipe. I would accept no substitutions for this product in any recipe.
Heather  .
Bridge City, TX
This soup is good by itself and a great base for so many different dishes. If a casserole needs that something extra, or plain rice isn't tasty enough, I add the golden mushroom and it's delicious. I like it with grilled cheese sandwiches or crackers for a quick meal. Economical. Tasty. Mmmmmm mmmmmm good.
Kelly D.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
I always have tons of this in my pantry. I use the Cream of Mushroom in so many different recipes. I have tried several different brands but they don't compare to Campbell's. The flavor and texture is so delish!
Ali B.
Lancaster, OH
I really like this soup. My boyfriend came up with a random recipe with this soup, chunks of ham, green beans, creamed corn, and potatoes. It makes a thick stew type soup and it's sooo good. We call it Hog Slop lol.
Emily K.
Callahan, FL
Love the taste of the soup, goes so great with recipes or just by itself. It is always affordable. My kids love the soup too. I bought it at winn dixie
Ericka G.
El Paso, TX
My grandma uses this product for making enchiladas and its really good its delicius super creamy and it tastes so good and the consistency is perfect
Christine C.
Sun Prairie, WI
The chicken noodle soup is a classic. The broth is just kind of a strange yellow color compared to other brands....