BY CAMPBELL'S

Ingredients :

Chicken Stock, Rice, Carrots, Chicken Meat, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Chicken Fat, Celery, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Modified Food Starch, Water, Flavoring (Soybean Oil, Soy Lecithin), Sugar, Maltodextrin, Onions, Vegetable Oil, Mechanically Separated Chicken+, Yeast Extract, Chicken Broth+, Cornstarch, Onions+, Beta Carotene For Color, Soy Protein Isolate, Sodium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Chicken+. +Dehydrated May Contain Traces Of Wheat

Caitlyn L.
Henderson , NC
I love this soup. If it's cold outside and I need something to warm me up, I will always cook me some warm soup. This reminds me of when I was little. I love the taste. I recommend this to people who love soup
Kirsten D.
I but this soup frequently and I overall like it. The broth isn't the best but the soup overall is still good. It's great for anytime you are feeling a little down and the rice is by far my favorite variety.
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
Was not very crazy about this can of soup however I'm not a big soup eater. Definitely not in my top 5 picks. The rice was too mushy for my liking. It is affordable but I won't be purchasing this again.
Phoebe N.
London, UK
Chicken and rice is my go-to soup whenever I'm hungry and in the mood for something hot. The rice is the perfect added texture for the soup and the broth is perfect as always too. It's great for the winter or whenever you're feeling sick
Kaitlyn B.
Delicious, cheap, easy to prepare soup. I had a bowl of this when I had a nasty cold and it was absolutely amazing how much better I felt! After that miracle cure my pantry always has it in stock!
Brittany R.
Kirkwood, NY
I much prefer the chicken and rice to the chicken noodle. I feel like having rice is healthier than the noodles, and the classic Campbell's condensed chicken soup broth is a staple when anyone in my house isn't feeling well.
Christina s.
Not sure what it is in this but when i am sick i always keep chicken soup on hand. And get well soon after a few times eating this, and it feels good to swallow again.
kathryn w.
Seville, OH
I grabbed this on accident one time when i was really sick thinking it was chicken noodle. I was surprised by how much I liked it. Will definitely buy again.
Kristi b.
Marietta , GA
This is good to give your dogs when they are sick. It's better to get the no salt added one or low sodium. I also eat this myself and it's pretty darn good.
Tonya L.
Seneca, SC
This soup is yummy and is so good on a cold and snowy day.i would buy it again.i would recommend it to people also,the price of it is good and is worth it.

Walmart