Campbell's® Healthy Request® Chicken Noodle Soup uploaded by Rachel K.

BY CAMPBELL'S #86 in Soup & Broth

Ingredients :

Chicken Stock, Enriched Egg Noodles (Wheat Flour, Eggs, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Chicken Meat, Carrots, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Chicken Fat, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Water, Potato Starch, Flavoring (Sesame Seed Oil), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Mechanically Separated Chicken*, Lower Sodium Natural Sea Salt, Modified Food Starch, Maltodextrin, Milk Solids, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Beta Carotene For Color, Nonfat Dry Milk, Soy Protein Isolate, Sodium Phosphate, Yeast Extract, Ascorbic Acid To Protect Flavor, Beef Extract, Chicken*, Onion Extract, Garlic Extract, Spice. *dehydrated

• Is this real chicken? and are the ingredients real?3 Answers
Buy on Target
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
This soup has great flavor, I just wish it had more substance. I feel like the broth and noodle to chicken and vegetable ratio is a little off. It is a great and affordable option for chicken noodle soup though. Family size is much better than the tiny cans, and more economical!
Blake A.
Perfect for a cold day or a cold in general. Being sick and having soup just make sense together. This soup has plenty of noodles and vegetables with chicken. Great value and you will feel satisfied after eating it.
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Full flavor, less calories, same great quality. I got it at target stores for less than $1.dollar is great to add to your hurricane emergency box. Also a feat item to donate to your food bank. O just to take with you for lunch
Felicia W.
Toledo, OH
This has always been my absolute favorite canned soup. It's perfect for a nice night in when it's cold outside or when you are feeling under the weather. It's definitely my go to comfort food item. I would recommend this product to everyone. Other chicken noodles I have tried taste over salted compared to this delicious Campbell's soup.
Christine W.
Wyoming, MI
Still the #1 go to food when me or my kids have the flu. Affordable and tastes good. I really don't eat this kind unless we are sick. So I wouldn't eat it just because. I'd rather get Campbell's chunky chicken noodle if I'm going to eat just soup.
Hannah J.
Independence, KY
I am a big fan of this soup! I love to eat it when I'm feeling sick or even just to eat for lunch, I love the flavor and the chicken in it actually tastes like real chicken compared to other chicken noodle soups I've tried
Brinna B.
Las Vegas , Nv
I really enjoyed this classic soup because it had lower sodium than their original chicken noodle soup. Perfect to keep in your cabinet for when you just need to stay in bed, curl up and carve out some me time.
Rachel R.
Orlando, FL
You can never go wrong with chicken noodle soup. I feel like they may have changed the recipe a little bit because it's not as good as what it used to be. I love the convenient tab tops because I can take it with me to work.
Celeste G.
Corp Christi, TX
Chunky chiken noodle is one of the best soups Campbells has. I always buy it at heb or Walmart. I was really satisfied with it the very first time I tried it. It's not expensive at all. I always re buy it.
Brittany O.
Winston Salem, NC
I love consuming this whenever I have a cold. It warms my body and helps me to breathe better. It's a little salty Though....but I do enjoy it. Affordable for me!
Minnie G.
Colorado Springs, CO
Is this real chicken? and are the ingredients real?