Campbell's® Healthy Request® Chicken Noodle Soup uploaded by Rachel K.

BY CAMPBELL'S

Ingredients :

Chicken Stock, Enriched Egg Noodles (Wheat Flour, Eggs, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Chicken Meat, Carrots, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Chicken Fat, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Water, Potato Starch, Flavoring (Sesame Seed Oil), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Mechanically Separated Chicken*, Lower Sodium Natural Sea Salt, Modified Food Starch, Maltodextrin, Milk Solids, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Beta Carotene For Color, Nonfat Dry Milk, Soy Protein Isolate, Sodium Phosphate, Yeast Extract, Ascorbic Acid To Protect Flavor, Beef Extract, Chicken*, Onion Extract, Garlic Extract, Spice. *dehydrated

• Is this real chicken? and are the ingredients real?3 Answers
Lizzie S.
Ames, IA
This soup is always what I reach for when my husband and son are sick. They really enjoy this soup. I however, am not a fan of the chicken. I love the broth and noodles, the chicken just has never really done it for me in Campbell's chicken noodle soups.
Blake A.
Winter Garden, FL
Perfect for a cold day or a cold in general. Being sick and having soup just make sense together. This soup has plenty of noodles and vegetables with chicken. Great value and you will feel satisfied after eating it.
Felicia W.
Toledo, OH
This has always been my absolute favorite canned soup. It's perfect for a nice night in when it's cold outside or when you are feeling under the weather. It's definitely my go to comfort food item. I would recommend this product to everyone. Other chicken noodles I have tried taste over salted compared to this delicious Campbell's soup.
Christine W.
Wyoming, MI
Still the #1 go to food when me or my kids have the flu. Affordable and tastes good. I really don't eat this kind unless we are sick. So I wouldn't eat it just because. I'd rather get Campbell's chunky chicken noodle if I'm going to eat just soup.
Hannah J.
Independence, KY
I am a big fan of this soup! I love to eat it when I'm feeling sick or even just to eat for lunch, I love the flavor and the chicken in it actually tastes like real chicken compared to other chicken noodle soups I've tried
Brinna B.
Las Vegas , Nv
I really enjoyed this classic soup because it had lower sodium than their original chicken noodle soup. Perfect to keep in your cabinet for when you just need to stay in bed, curl up and carve out some me time.
Celeste G.
Corp Christi, TX
Chunky chiken noodle is one of the best soups Campbells has. I always buy it at heb or Walmart. I was really satisfied with it the very first time I tried it. It's not expensive at all. I always re buy it.
Brittany O.
Winston Salem, NC
I love consuming this whenever I have a cold. It warms my body and helps me to breathe better. It's a little salty Though....but I do enjoy it. Affordable for me!
Shelby B.
If I'm ever feeling under the weather, this soup is what I turn to. It makes me feel so much better when I'm sick! Even when I'm not feeling bad, I still reach for this soup at least weekly for a light dinner or lunch.
Brooke F.
Norman, OK
This chicken noodle soup is delicious, easy to make, and almost as good as home made. The price is extremely reasonable and is perfect on a cold day or when you have the sniffles and need a quick dinner to whip up. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Minnie G.
Colorado Springs, CO
Is this real chicken? and are the ingredients real?

Walmart