BY CAMPBELL'S

Chipotle chicken & rice recipe on can. Visit our web site at: www.campbellskitchen.com see more...

Buy on Target
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Halifax, MA
Foodie Expert
I love this makes great casseroles and it is so easy needs little to no additional flavoring just rice cheese and broccoli rice dinner done
Ney j.
Ney j.
Foodie Expert
Really love Campbell's soup, each and every one. This one was okay I prefer chicken noodle or another flavor
Kahren c.
Kahren c.
Mooresville , Indiana
I love mixing this in with chicken, beef, or even tuna. It gives the dish the cheesiness that is craved!
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Foodie Expert
I always have a bunch of these stocked in my pantry. They can be used so many different way for so many different dishes.
Daphne, Al
We use this to cook with, great for Italian pasta dishes! Smells just like melted cheese too!
Amber P.
Amber P.
I personally don't like the cheddar cheese soup by Campbell's, but their Yellow Tomato soup is delicious!
Asia W.
Asia W.
We love this Campbell's soup to cook with! You can make so many yummy recipes with this soup. It's also fairly inexpensive which is great for your budget!
Daphne, Al
What dishes do make with this?