BY CAMPBELL'S

Campbell's® Healthy Kids Condensed Soup Fun Shapes With Chicken In Chicken Broth.

New!

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.

70 calories per 1/2 cup.

Shaped pasta.

Marvel.

Avengers Assemble™. see more...

Buy on Target*
Gabby Y.
Lake Elsinore , CA
I dont love this soup but I don't hate it. Yeah I would say it's affordable. Its not expensive. It is a good flavor it taste yummy. I think this is healthy in my opinion I'm not super satisfied but I mean it's good and yummy.
Kassandra W.
San Diego, CA
This used to be my favorite soup as a child. I loved the simplicity of just broth, noodles and chicken. Now, as an adult, I enjoy my vegetables in my soup, but this is great for kids. I will say that it does taste very salty to me now, but I just added more water until I got the taste that I desired.
Lyela G.
N Charleston, SC
Its easy to cook. tasty and cheap.
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
I have to say that my son thought this soup was very good and the best part was he did not know it was healthier than most and that's a huge plus for us parents trying to be healthier. I tasted it before giving it to him and it was very tatsey it had a nice chicken flavor and the shapes added a fun vibe for the kids.