BY CAMPBELL'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Campbell's® Tomato Roasted Garlic Bacon Gourmet Bisques.

Wendy S.
Seagoville, TX
I like that Campbell's has started carrying soup in something other than a can. I can taste the can, so I'd prefer not to use soup from a can. Campbell's soups are great if you don't have much time and you crave soup. They have come out with more varieties. I will always use the cream of mushroom and cream of chicken soups from Campbells for casseroles and other dishes.
Darrell M.
This soup for anytime of the day is perfect. I'm gonna buy it again! It's so creamy and has great garlic and bacon flavor that make it perfect for all sorts of recipes. I've even made bloody Mary's with it lol.
Olivia P.
Portland , ME
This soup is the bomb! This soup is so good such a good fresh flavor. It's very easy to prepare & it fed my whole family! they all loved it. This soup is also very affordable. I would definitely recommend!
SALLY M.
Our store had this at one time this made some really good chili we can no longer find this flavor and this brand will be keeping an eye out because I will buy again especially for the price
Monica B.
This soup was very rich and creamy. The flavor was amazing and went well with our grilled cheese sandwiches. It was much better than the regular condensed soup. Highly recommended.
L P.
River Forest, IL
This delicious soup makes my day every time I eat it! It has a very good value, and brought joy to my kids' lives. I bought it at Jewel Osco, and I continue to buy it there. I love the garlic mixed with the bacon, it is delicious. I would recommend it to others!
Amanda K.
Westerville, OH
I always love campbells tomato soup but this is an awesome twist to the traditional tomato soup and it is great with grilled cheese
jade g.
love tomato soup and this one is honestly my favorite to eat. seasonings is good i love to add a few of mine but overall love
Marissa C.
Easthampton, MA
Good for a cold day. Pairs perfect with a grilled cheese or good just on its own. A nice change from regular tomato soup
Jeanne R.
Gresham, OR
Very tasty. Like the combination of flavors tomato, garlic and bacon. Can make the soup as thin or thick as you like.