BY CAMPBELL'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Campbell's Go™ Soup Chicken Quinoa with Poblano Chilies.
Gimme some grain!
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
No problemo!
This soup is ready to eat!

Caitlyn C.
Birmingham , AL
These soups are absolutely delicious! They are good for an on the go person looking for a filling and yummy lunch. Yes, they are a little more expensive but for the quality and flavor you get from these, it is well worth it. There is also a good variety for people who like more simple soups or for more advanced palettes.
Swaja K.
Love this! It's amazing not only because it is so easy to make and take with you, but also because it has quinoa and a spark of flavor. Very nice when you're feeling cold or need a boost. I pair this with oyster crackers. Nothing beats that. 10/10!
Kristine H.
OMG my grocery stores don't sell this anymore but it's SO FREAKING GOOD. I used to eat these bag soups for lunch all the time and the quinoa and chicken one was always my favorite. It's savory, a bit spicy, and really really tasty :)
Heather M.
Warner Robins, GA
This soup is actually super tasty. It's not bad for you. Me and my little boy will eat this for lunch when I don't feel like cooking. You can find it at almost any grocery store. And it's a fast and easy meal. I love it.
Mikhela C.
Received a coupon for free one when they first came out and picked it up at Target. It was pretty good. Wasn't sure what to expect, but I thought it was pretty good. I honestly haven't bought it again, but it's a quick and easy good option for anyone looking for that sort of thing.
Shayna R.
Clinton Twp, MI
I just had this for the first time this week and it was good! A great, easy, healthy lunch. It was very fresh tasting with tons of flavor. For lunch it's great alone, you could add a salad or sandwich for a dinner option.
Jaclyn O.
I love this soup! It's a little pricey but it is delicious and a great item to grab and go for lunch at school or work. It is a really great flavor and definitely one of my favorite soups. Delicious!!!!
Lisbeth C.
No me gusta mucho la comida Enlatada pero esta sopa de pollo le gusta mucho a mi mejor amiga y a mi no mucho pero me encata prepararla para comerla juntas las dos en la noche viendo tv, la sopa es muy rica
Trina K.
Henderson, NV
This is a very tasty and healthy quick lunch option. Superb flavor, very fresh tasting and perfect with a sandwich or alone. It's a great price for great quality. Love that Campbells is stepping up their flavor game.
Jenney P.
Battle Creek, MI
This soup is beyond good. It's spectacular. I love poblano chilies. And this soup is now my number one. Yum isn't enough but it's all I got.