BY CAMPBELL'S

Campbell's Fresh-Brewed Soups are a delicious line of soups brewed at the touch of a button with your Keurig brewer. Campbell's Fresh-Brewed Soup Southwest Style Chicken Broth & Noodle Soup Mix is perfect to enjoy anytime as a satisfying snack.

Campbell's Fresh-Brewed Soup Southwest Style Chicken Broth & Noodle Soup Mix:

• Campbell's taste, Keurig convenience
  • For use in Keurig K-Cup Brewers

Broth K-Cup Pod: Dehydrated Chicken Broth, Salt, Maltodextrin, Yeast Extract, Contains Less Than 2% of Chicken Fat, Dehydrated Garlic, Dehydrated Onions, Monosodium Glutamate, Natural Flavors, Dextrose, Beta Carotene (For Color), Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Turmeric (For Color), Silicon Dioxide (Anti-Caking Agent). Soup Blend Packet: Enriched Egg Noodles (Wheat Flour, Egg Yolk, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Dehydrated Roasted Corn, Dehydrated Red Peppers, Maltodextrin, Contains Less Than 2% of Spices, Salt, Corn Powder, Natural Flavors, Modified Food Starch, Spice and Herb (Including Cumin and Mustard), Yeast Extract, Chili Powder, Soybean Oil.Contains Wheat, Egg.

Christy S.
Farmington, MN
My family loves the savory delicious flavor of Campbell's Southwest Style Chicken Broth and Noodle Mix.  It is such a quick easy fix to warm a belly any day.  My older daughter enjoys being able to grab a quick cup to go on her way to work when she is short on time and my younger daughter is thrilled to be able to easily and safely "cook" herself a nice hot cup of soup!
Kathryn K.
Madison, WI
Honestly one of my favorite products ever made. What a lifesaver to have these in my desk at work on a day I need a quick lunch or during a long afternoon session when I need a little snack. Less than 100 calories per serving (around 70 I think!) full of flavor, not CRAZY high in sodium or other things like that-- completely life saving. As long as you let it sit for the allotted time the noodles come out tender and don't taste like freeze dried gunk at all-- really love this product! Please keep it on the shelves forever!!!
Dymon K.
Las Vegas, NV
I was really excited to try this out. When I bought this I was fighting a cold, and was excited to try this soup out. It's simple to make. But these soups are super expensive and honestly not worth the price. Maybe I'd buy again if they lowered the price.The broth of the soup is really good and flavorful but the noodle packet didn't have enough noodles. So it was mostly broth. Not sure if I would recommend unless you like just broth.
Pamela B.
Murfreesboro, TN
So it was more intrigue than anything that got me to try this. I was surprisingly pleased! You pour noodle mix in cup and pop cup in your brewer. In just a minute you have piping hot soup! The only drawback is the ratio of noodle to broth. Definitely should have more noodles. A great easy fix though for those needing a fast lunch!
Jennifer B.
Brandon, MS
I bought this expecting great things from Campbell's. However, it lacks all things I expected from a Campbell's product. It does not work well in the Keurig. It took 4-5 times of trying to get water to run through the k cup before it would finish it out. Once the "soup" was done, it was awful. Do not waste your money until they reforms late this product.
Kimberly B.
Springfield, MA
The broth for this soup is very flavorful! My one complaint is that there are not enough noodles. If your someone who likes lots of noodles, this may not be for you, but the taste of the broth was enough to win me over! I hope that Campbell continues to make these.
Kay V.
Golden Valley, MN
Much better than I thought it would be....great taste and perfect for a quick snack! I thought the ratio of broth to noodle was perfect but probably because I love the broth! Definitely make sure you run a water cycle before and after....things could taste weird otherwise!
Nadia K.
My coworker brought these to the office and I had to try. It is low in calories and surprisingly the soup was good, but I wish there were more noodles. You do have to clean the keurig before and after using, unless you want coffee in your soup or soup on your coffee!
Savanna H.
Cumming, GA
My husband and I thought these were fantastic. Super duper easy to make- just put the mix at the bottom of the mug and start the pod for the broth. Perfect for a warm night!!!
Africa M.
Help clear up the flu I had last week. I love the taste of this soup, and for the price it was totally worth it. I will be buying this again as always when I'm sick