GroceryPantryCampbell's
Campbell's Fresh-Brewed Soup Homestyle Chicken Broth & Noodle Soup Mix Coffee Podss

by Campbell's

Campbells Fresh-Brewed Soup Homestyle Chicken Broth & Noodle Soup Mix K-Cups:

• Delicious soup brewed at the touch of a button with your Keurig brewer
  • Perfect to enjoy anytime as a satisfying snack

Broth Ingredients: Dehydrated Chicken Broth, Salt, Maltodextrin, Yeast Extract, Contains Less Than 2% of: Chicken Fat, Dehydrated Garlic, Dehydrated Onions, Flavouring, Monosodium Glutamate, Dextrose, Beta Carotene For Color, Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate, Turmeric (For Color), Silicon Dioxide (Anti-Caking Agent). Noodle Mix Ingredients: Enriched Egg Noodles (Wheat Flour, Egg Yolk, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Vacuum Puffed Carrots, Spice.

Are these any good?
I'm so curious about this! Do you have to thoroughly clean your keurig before doing this each time? Wouldn't some grounds and coffee taste end up in the soup?
I just heard about these today. Are they any good?
Start your review of Campbell's® Fresh-Brewed Soup Homestyle Chicken Broth & Noodle Soup Mix Coffee Podss!
How would you rate this product?
Daniela B.
Raymondville, TX
CAMPBELL CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP IS MY FAVORITE!!!! It tastes like heaven in your mouth. Very fast to put together.
Char'Tia T.
Coffeeville, MS
Used this soup a lot when I ever got sick. It helped me easily recover and this is also good for a lunch or quick snack
Ximena O.
El Paso, TX
this is my favorite for cold weather! I just love the flavor and they are so cheap! always have this in my pantry :)
Brie M.
This soup is quick and convenient but yet it taste home made. I definitely recommend.
Ranika P.
Townsend, MT
Not enough chicken and noodles. Way way way too much broth. Not the best. At all. Will not buy again
Cheyanne H.
Kingsport, TN
Never fails to amaze me how great this is. When cold, it's my go to snack. When I'm sick, it always helps soothe my throat. It is so good and good for you as well. My family and friends all love this soup.
Betsie M.
Pearl, MS
These are good to eat by theMs elves or to use as a seasonING. Campbell has a very goid product and sure they will continue too.
Jessika G.
Rincon, GA
these are so convenient and so good! if they weren't so expensive I would be eating these probably every day. They are super easy to make and never taste like coffee. other people are weirded out by it but i love it! really recommend all of my soup lovers try this!
Nancy G.
Pasadena, TX
The soup is very delicious, I always take it to school when I'm in a rush to school and havnt made lunch. Gets me fool and satisfied!
Alicia F.
Waterford, MI
I loved these until they discontinued them. Now I am so disappointed. This was always my go to on cold weekend days