Campbell's® Fresh-Brewed Soup Homestyle Chicken Broth & Noodle Soup Mix Coffee Podss

BY CAMPBELL'S

Campbells Fresh-Brewed Soup Homestyle Chicken Broth & Noodle Soup Mix K-Cups:

• Delicious soup brewed at the touch of a button with your Keurig brewer
  • Perfect to enjoy anytime as a satisfying snack

Broth Ingredients: Dehydrated Chicken Broth, Salt, Maltodextrin, Yeast Extract, Contains Less Than 2% of: Chicken Fat, Dehydrated Garlic, Dehydrated Onions, Flavouring, Monosodium Glutamate, Dextrose, Beta Carotene For Color, Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate, Turmeric (For Color), Silicon Dioxide (Anti-Caking Agent). Noodle Mix Ingredients: Enriched Egg Noodles (Wheat Flour, Egg Yolk, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Vacuum Puffed Carrots, Spice.

Cheyanne H.
Kingsport, TN
Never fails to amaze me how great this is. When cold, it's my go to snack. When I'm sick, it always helps soothe my throat. It is so good and good for you as well. My family and friends all love this soup.
Angie B.
Wheelersburg, OH
This is a clever concept but I think it definitely still needs some kinks worked out. I definitely think there could have been more noodles, definitely in comparison to the amount of broth. The noodles got relatively soft but still had a somewhat odd texture and were rather flavorless. The broth had a nice flavor though. While this is convenient, I don't think I'd try this again.
Jasmine M.
Salem, NH
Just tried this for the first time. I think it's a really great idea that needs some work. It was comparable to Ramen noodles, but I think Ramen has the better product. The broth was very flavorful though. What I didn't love was the noodles. I felt like they were a little crunchy still and wish they would have been a cooked a little more. There were very few noodles in relation to the amount of broth (like 30/70). Next time I will try two packets of the noodles and see if that makes a difference. Great concept, needs some tweaks.
Emily S.
My kids really enjoyed this. Normally I but the canned condensed soup for chicken noodle but will be buying this again instead. Flavor was awesome, better then the canned version.
Nicole K.
Hudson, OH
This is a really interesting, innovative idea. I bought it because it was such a novelty item, and I'm not disappointed but I'm also not overly impressed. Overall, tasty and convenient. But it definitely needs salt and a little bit of pepper didn't hurt. I would say the flavor is one note. I also wish there were more noodles.
Farrah W.
San Antonio, TX
Think a slightly bland ramen that can be prepped in a pinch. Cover the mug for a minute or two to steam the carrots so they're slightly softer. If that doesn't work pop it into the microwave for 15 seconds. Add quite a bit of pepper. It's a decent snack when you're in a hurry or too lazy to make soup the old fashioned way [not from scratch... From a can ;)]. It's pricey in comparison to ramen but it's convenient.
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
It's ok not bad... I had to rinse my Keurig a few times with just water so their was no coffee taste from several uses and added fresh water and this is a good fallback option. Not like the original tasty kind but it's seasoned by a cinch. I added salt and pepper for taste. Great for emergency situations for ex: if you're sick.
Kailey T.
I love Campbell's soup in the can, but the lack of microwave at my job has led to a winter-soup-lacking lunch! These were incredibly affordable and easy to put in a medium sized mug. Taste was A+ and the noodles that you put in are not tasteless/undercooked!
andréa g.
Something so enjoyable about this little product. Yes it is expensive. Yes it is full of sodium. But it's quick, hot(which is necessary here in New England for the fall and winter!) and tasty. I'm sold. Perfect for a quick snack at work or during the week after school dropping off the kids at sports and other activities. I'll just be looking for coupons!
Aleeya Z.
I feel that there isn't enough noodles in the soup mix but I really like the flavor. Could use a little more salt. I only bought the sample pack to try but I would buy more in the future. It's perfect for a quick snack. It's a perfect size serving especially if your sick and can't wait to get back to bed.
Amanda K.
Fitchburg, WI
I'm so curious about this! Do you have to thoroughly clean your keurig before doing this each time? Wouldn't some grounds and coffee taste end up in the soup?
Bryanna K.
Inwood, WV
I just heard about these today. Are they any good?
Faith V.