Campbell's® French Onion CondensedSoup uploaded by Teran F.

BY CAMPBELL'S

Ingredients :

Beef Stock, Onions, Water, Dehydrated Onions, Potato Starch, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Yeast Extract, Vegetable Oil, Sugar, Monosodium Glutamate, Flavoring, Caramel Color, Beef Flavor (Contains Beef Stock, Yeast Extract), Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Enzyme Modified Cheddar Cheese (Cheddar Cheese [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Calcium Chloride], Water, Disodium Phosphate, Enzymes), Natural Flavoring (Milk), Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Beef Fat, Citric Acid, Potassium Chloride, Dextrose, Hydrolyzed Wheat Gluten.

Buy on Target*
Emily B.
I am a sucker for s good French onion soup and I must say this is my favorite canned version. It's so simple but they really captured the succulent onion flavor. I often eat it on it's own with some cheese or I throw it in a crockpot and make a great roast beef.
Jessica V.
Jasper, AL
I love Campbell's French Onion Soup! Put it in an oven-safe bowl, place a toasted slice of bread on top, and add provolone cheese, broil and eat! It's the perfect warm , savory treat!
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The first time I tried this soup I absolutely hated the taste, but it's since grown on me and I buy it frequently now! If you can't stand the salty, onion-y taste (which many people don't like), my advice is to try this in recipes! It makes a great marinade for meats, and since it comes thicker than most canned soups, you can decide how liquidy you want it to be. Campbells soups (even though they're a little salty) will always be one of my top canned soup choices. Highly recommended!
Nilda G.
Tampa, Fl
I have tried french onion soup before and this taste just like it, it does have a salty flavor to it that makes it taste a bit artificial. But it is really good. Its really easy to prepare you just heat it up, you can even add it to customize your own dish.
Lauren L.
I always try to keep a can of this on hand.
The best recipe: 1 cup of rice, 1 can of FO soup, 1 cup water, and a half stick of butter. Put all ingredients in a microwaveable dish. Cover. Microwave on high for 10 minutes. Stir and recover rice. Microwave for another 10 minutes.
Its so good. We serve this alongside pork tenderloin and asparagus.
shelby c.
tuscaloosa, AL
This is my very favorite soup. I've been eating this for years and years. When I lived in a dorm I would eat this just about every night (yes, I know its weird). I have to buy it in bulk because it is so addicting. I have found some weird onion parts in this soup so that is the only reason I am giving it a 4 instead of a 5. 4/5 stars.
Brittany L.
So great for cooking! Lately my favorite has been to marinate a pork loin in this for a bit and then slow roast it with an additional can of beef broth. So simple and so delicious! Definitely going to find more recipes to use this soup in.
Jenny B.
Omaha, NE
I use this to save any meal. All meat tastes great after baking in French Onion soup. Beginner cooks can use this and succeed no problem! Throw this and some Golden Mushroom soup over meatballs in a crockpot and you're the hit of your next pot luck or football viewing party!
Teran F.
Use Campbell a lot and use this for French onion and put it in my with my cheese and my toast with my pork roast so yummy
Alexandra B.
Columbus, OH
Not a good soup at all! I tried it because a friend of mine told me about it and I hated it! Not a good taste at all.