Campbell's® Family Size Vegetable Condensed Soup 23 oz. Can uploaded by Jan G.

BY CAMPBELL'S

We make great soups that taste delicious and nourish you and your family. Whether you're cooking dinner with one of our Great for Cooking soups or eating one of our Classic Favorites, there's something for everyone to enjoy! To create our delicious Campbell's Condensed soups, our chefs simply add less water right from the start, so there's more room for flavor. We start with quality ingredients and cook them to perfection. Easily recognized by the familiar red and white can, Campbell's Condensed soups have always been a staple in American pantries. see more...

Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I bought this it was not all that great to salty i even added water i will stick with my chicken noodle.
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
South Park, PA
There is nothing like Campbell's soup during the winter. Easy to make, affordable and fast!
Suzanne M.
Suzanne M.
Bristol, TN
One of my old school go to's on a cold night. Great size to feed my family. Easy to prepare and tastes great. Takes me back to being a kid. Healthy-ish. Has a lot of sodium, but if you are watching your intake, hey make a low sodium version that tastes exactly the same.
Lisley M.
Lisley M.
Yonkers, NY
Omg esta sopas estan desde que estaba yo pequeña antes la odiaba pero ahora me encanta.
Kailey H.
Kailey H.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Love vegetable soup. Especially this brand. Great flavor and a very easy lunch or dinner.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Susanville, CA
I have never been a big tomato soup fan so this is my grilled cheese pairing of choice. Comforting, warm and delicious. My son is 10 months old and really like eating the alphabet noodles. A family favorite!
Jade M.
Jade M.
Barstow, CA
Campells has the best vegetable soup out there. It is very simple but tastes so good. I've eaten this for years and will keep on.
Lindsey T.
Lindsey T.
Lexington, SC
Canned soup is just not for me. There isn't a canned vegetable soup that I like. It just tastes a little bit like preservatives and just NOTHING like homemade veggie soup. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.
Nichole P.
Nichole P.
Butler
Very easy to feed the kids with this, this keeps them healthy, doesn't spoil their dinner either. It is very cheap and of good value.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Bensalem, PA
Campbell's is the only reason I eat soup! I only eat a couple varieties of their soup, but the vegetable soup is my favorite! I made the mistake of getting the heart healthy can before and it was absolutely disgusting. Probably because there was less sodium in it than the regular can, but it didn't taste the same at all.