Add a Photo

By CAMPBELL'S
#356 in Soup & Broth
We make great soups that taste delicious and nourish you and your family. Whether you're cooking dinner with one of our Great for Cooking soups or eating one of our Classic Favorites, there's something for everyone to enjoy! To create our delicious Campbell's Condensed soups, our chefs simply add less water right from the start, so there's more room for flavor. We start with quality ingredients and cook them to perfection. Easily recognized by the familiar red and white can, Campbell's Condensed soups have always been a staple in American pantries.
Photo (1)
Suzanne M.
Suzanne M.
Bristol, TN

One of my old school go to's on a cold night. Great size to feed my family. Easy to prepare and tastes great. Takes me back to being a kid. Healthy-ish. Has a lot of sodium, but if you are watching your intake, hey make a low sodium version that tastes exactly the same.
Kayla F.
Kayla F.

I bought this it was not all that great to salty i even added water i will stick with my chicken noodle.
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
South Park, PA

There is nothing like Campbell's soup during the winter. Easy to make, affordable and fast!
Tasha J.
Tasha J.
Saskatoon , Saskatchewan

I love Campbell's soup! Been having it since I was a little kid and it's still my favorite
Kailey H.
Kailey H.
Tuscaloosa , AL

Love vegetable soup. Especially this brand. Great flavor and a very easy lunch or dinner.
Sydney R.
Sydney R.
Jacksonville, FL

Such great flavor! My mom loves to add some beef to make it a easy dinner for a busy day!
Amy D.
Amy D.
Bensalem, PA

Campbell's is the only reason I eat soup! I only eat a couple varieties of their soup, but the vegetable soup is my favorite! I made the mistake of getting the heart healthy can before and it was absolutely disgusting. Probably because there was less sodium in it than the regular can, but it didn't taste the same at all.
Sofía M.
Sofía M.

Is delicious, the ingredients are fresh and have a very good taste, it is the best choice in canned soups to share
Irwan K.
Irwan K.

Who doesnt love a good Minestrone during cold weather? Tastes like home cooked and wholesome. I will bring a can or two to a camping trip and have this by the campfire...
Nichole P.
Nichole P.
Butler

Very easy to feed the kids with this, this keeps them healthy, doesn't spoil their dinner either. It is very cheap and of good value.

Join Now