Add a Photo

By CAMPBELL'S
#430 in Soup & Broth
We make great soups that taste delicious and nourish you and your family. Whether you're cooking dinner with one of our Great for Cooking soups or eating one of our Classic Favorites, there's something for everyone to enjoy! To create our delicious Campbell's Condensed soups, our chefs simply add less water right from the start, so there's more room for flavor. We start with quality ingredients and cook them to perfection. Easily recognized by the familiar red and white can, Campbell's Condensed soups have always been a staple in American pantries.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Bensalem, PA

Campbell's is the only reason I eat soup! I only eat a couple varieties of their soup, but the vegetable soup is my favorite! I made the mistake of getting the heart healthy can before and it was absolutely disgusting. Probably because there was less sodium in it than the regular can, but it didn't taste the same at all.
Lindsey T.
Lindsey T.
Lexington, SC

Canned soup is just not for me. There isn't a canned vegetable soup that I like. It just tastes a little bit like preservatives and just NOTHING like homemade veggie soup. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.
Irwan K.
Irwan K.

Who doesnt love a good Minestrone during cold weather? Tastes like home cooked and wholesome. I will bring a can or two to a camping trip and have this by the campfire...
Nichole P.
Nichole P.
Butler

Very easy to feed the kids with this, this keeps them healthy, doesn't spoil their dinner either. It is very cheap and of good value.
Sofía M.
Sofía M.

Is delicious, the ingredients are fresh and have a very good taste, it is the best choice in canned soups to share
Kayla F.
Kayla F.

I bought this it was not all that great to salty i even added water i will stick with my chicken noodle.
Tasha J.
Tasha J.
Saskatoon , Saskatchewan

I love Campbell's soup! Been having it since I was a little kid and it's still my favorite
Stacey J.
Stacey J.

Good taste, very easy to make. Always good quality. Great go to option for a cold day

Join Now