Add a Photo

By CAMPBELL'S
#296 in Soup & Broth
Find Soups, Stews And Stocks at Target.com! We create our Campbells Condensed soups by adding less water right from the start, so theres more room for flavor. We start with quality, farm-grown ingredients and cook them to perfection. Over the years, weve grown along with you. Not only do we have your favorite classic flavors, like Chicken Noodle, Tomato and Cream of Mushroom, but were always coming up with new flavors and varieties to delight your senses. And when you need to cook to impress, Campbells Condensed soup is the secret ingredient to your latest wow-winning dish. No matter where you are or who youre with, we make sure our classic products always fit into your.
erica r.
erica r.
Altoona, PA

This is my go to soup on chilly days or even just a rough day, my comfort food. There is nothing like a bowl of this soup paired with some grilled cheese, takes me back to when I was a child. Still one of my favorites to this day. Everybody loves it and this is the only soup that makes it perfect!
Mallory K.
Mallory K.
West Lafayette, IN

Best tomato soup! It's good with water or milk (milk is a little creamier as a texture). It's a good price for a good quality soup and it's especially yummy on cold nights when you don't have time to cook a full meal. It's my favorite tomato soup brand!
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Roanoke, VA

I'm a huge fan of tomato soup and this is just as good as it gets. Plain and tasty. I add milk to mine to make it richer. I use this in most of my soups as a base and it has that nice texture and flavor to it. I always have extra cans in my pantry.
Shanna H.
Shanna H.
Grayson, KY

Sometimes, in chilly weather, there is nothing quite as satisfying as a hot bowl of tomato soup and a gooey grilled cheese sandwich. The soup is affordable. It is healthier than fast food, and it is easy to prepare. Definitely recommend to others.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Columbus, OH

Love Campbell's tomato soup, especially in the winter. The flavoring is perfect and goes great with a grilled cheese on a rainy day!
Ashlyn D.
Ashlyn D.

This is my favorite knd of tomato soup, you can add less water to make it really creamy, and vice versa.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Pickering, Ontario

I use this soup as a base for chicken dishes. I have tried other brands but this is always the best. It's not too salty which I like since I'm cooking with it.
Kristopher L.
Kristopher L.
Royersford, PA

It's probably impossible to do better than this soup... It tastes great and it's so cheap it's almost free.
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Belton, MO

Great šŸ… soup! Love making grilled cheese with it. Sometimes I get the to go soup and keep it at work. You can buy this anywhere
Megan B.
Megan B.
Grand Rapids, MI

Everyone loves tomatoe soup but it has to be done right and campbells does just that! It tastes great even when it is made with plant based milk! Everyone loves the family size as well because you can share with others!

Join Now