Campbell's® Double Noodle® Condensed Soup uploaded by Cali E.Campbell's® Double Noodle® Condensed Soup uploaded by Cali E.

BY CAMPBELL'S

Ingredients :

Chicken Stock, Enriched Egg Noodles (Wheat Flour, Eggs, Egg Whites, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Carrots, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Chicken Fat, Monosodium Glutamate, Flavoring, Dehydrated Chicken Broth, Sugar, Beta Carotene For Color, Water, Dehydrated Onions, Yeast Extract.

Cali E.
Englewood, CO
It's that kind of day!
#fall #Colorado #Campbell's #doublenoodle #chickensoup #TexasSizedMug #Saltines #fireplace
Deb K.
I love Campbells Double Noodle soup! It's got all the great flavor of traditional Campbells chicken noodle but with oodles of tasty, soft, yummy noodles! It takes a little gut lunch and turns it into a meal... and a delicious meal at that! I like adding a bit of hot sauce and Parmesan to my soup! This is a classic you'll come back for over and over again!!
Ashley M.
Rossville, GA
My son's absolute favorite chicken noodle soup. It doesn't have any of the extra veggies in it, perfect for a nice snack. I try not to make a habit of eating condensed, processed soups for meals, but every now and then it's Ok in my book!
Jessica L.
Alexandria, VA
Is Campbell's chicken soup a particularly exciting item? Of course not. Is it cheap comfort food that really hits the spot? Absolutely. The combination of small noodles and just the right about of chicken is the perfect meal for a cold day. Everybody likes Campbell's chicken noodle soup.
Sierra S.
Hydro, OK
This is a soup I buy for my son! Affordable and he loves it! He loves it with crackers and can't get enough! There is the right amount of broth to noodle and very delicious! Always keep it stocked for lunches.
Gianna L.
Mickleton, NJ
This chicken Little soup is very good I recommend this for anyone that is sick or that have children that are sick I definitely would buy this again it is kind of healthy it taste very good and I enjoy eating this
Jess F.
Kearney, NE
This soup has always been a "comfort" food for both my husband and I. Everyone in our household came down with a cold right before Christmas this year, so this was a nice "comfort food" that we were all able to enjoy together.  The favorite part of the soup for me has always been the noodles, so having double noodles was a bonus.
Alyssa T.
Nashville, TN
I personally don’t like the “chicken” in canned soups so I love this product. All the flavor of chicken soup with none of the icky, rubbery meat I pick out anyways! Love the extra noodles too! Would recommend to kids or adults!
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
I like the original brand better but this one is still delicious I'm a big fan of drinking my broth afterwards and this has has way more noodles and little broth! Still all in all a great soup and taste delicious!
Miranda D.
Frankfort, IN
LOVE this soup! The noodles are my favorite part and I was so excited to see one with DOUBLE the noodles! I highly recommend this soup. It is my go to when feeling under the weather.
Yen T.
Santa Ana, CA
What's its amount of calories?