Campbell's Double Noodle Condensed Soup uploaded by Cali E.Campbell's Double Noodle Condensed Soup uploaded by Cali E.

BY CAMPBELL'S

Cali E.
Englewood, CO
Foodie Expert
It's that kind of day!
#fall #Colorado #Campbell's #doublenoodle #chickensoup #TexasSizedMug #Saltines #fireplace
Nubia L.
Ha! I am not a kid at all, but I love the broth and noodles from Campbells so this is just perfect. If you are like me and just like the noodles and broth this is prefect. I buy it all the time:)
Yamilette A.
My daughter sure did enjoy these, as much as i did. i can come home after a long cold winter day at work and make some of these and well all be happy.
Marina L.
Gainesville, FL
Foodie Expert
This is the perfect example of more bang for your buck! Instead of the can containing 1/4 juice, this soup had all the chicken noodle you could want! This is my favorite and I know it's a hit with kids. Easily found at grocery stores for a reasonable price.
Melissa B.
Fife Lake, MI
I would rather just make my own. Nice to have on hand for when you are sick and don't feel like cooking.