Campbell's Disney Pixar Finding Dory Healthy Kids/Awesome Shapes Condensed Soup 10.5 oz.

BY CAMPBELL'S

Where's Dory? With help from friends, Dory the forgetful fish embarks on a quest to reunite with her mother and father. Join in the search by finding the hidden Dory on the label! see more...

Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
My children love the Campbell's condensed soups for kids. This variety was great since both of my children enjoyed the Dory movie. I make it for their lunches and put it in a Thermos and they tell me it is still hot and delicious by lunch time.
Allison R.
Millersville, PA
This tastes great, and is a ton of fun. I'm definitely not a kid, but these are still awesome tasting and so cute
Brittany W.
Kerrville, TX
Delicious soup my whole family loves campbells soup definitely full of flavor love it would have any different
Danitza G.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Great for when you need to cook something that's quick and easy.. great for the little ones
Margaret M.
Bergen, NY
My four year old loves the character shaped pasta in this soup. This is one brand of soup that I can get my four year old to eat. She's a picky eater.
Hannah G.
Candler, NC
I love this soup. My baby cousin loves the shapes but especially the taste. Every single time we go to the grocery store that's always on our list