Campbell's Disney Pixar Finding Dory Healthy Kids/Awesome Shapes Condensed Soup 10.5 oz.

BY CAMPBELL'S

Where's Dory? With help from friends, Dory the forgetful fish embarks on a quest to reunite with her mother and father. Join in the search by finding the hidden Dory on the label! see more...

Brittany W.
Kerrville, TX
Delicious soup my whole family loves campbells soup definitely full of flavor love it would have any different
Bri S.
Pottstown, PA
This soup is so magical! I love the special characters in it and it is packed with a great healthy flavor.
I like chicken soup with a sandwitch. and I eat this at lease once a week my grand kids enjoy also.
Holly S.
New Castle, DE
My kids love
The soul with
The shakes .
We have fun coping it together as well as eating it .'
Danitza G.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Great for when you need to cook something that's quick and easy.. great for the little ones
Gabii S.
These are my fav I'll forever buy the kids shapes ! They are so fun and it's so tasty !