Campbell's Disney Pixar Finding Dory Healthy Kids/Awesome Shapes Condensed Soup 10.5 oz.

BY CAMPBELL'S

Where's Dory? With help from friends, Dory the forgetful fish embarks on a quest to reunite with her mother and father. Join in the search by finding the hidden Dory on the label! see more...

Bri S.
Bri S.
Pottstown, PA
This soup is so magical! I love the special characters in it and it is packed with a great healthy flavor.
I like chicken soup with a sandwitch. and I eat this at lease once a week my grand kids enjoy also.
Kenia J.
Kenia J.
Norwalk, CA
I hardly buy can soups I rather make it. But it was late so I grabbed two of them to the surprise my kids loved them and so did I you can't really see the soup figurues but it taste great.
Lacey M.
Lacey M.
Mesa
My three year old likes Nemo so of course she likes this soup. We live in Arizona so don't eat soup much except for the winter.
cher w.
cher w.
Broussard, LA
Its not my favorite, but my kids love it and they shout the alphabet while eating too. Its now there go to soup on a cold or not feeling to good day!
Margaret M.
Margaret M.
Bergen, NY
My four year old loves the character shaped pasta in this soup. This is one brand of soup that I can get my four year old to eat. She's a picky eater.
Santy B.
Santy B.
It is okay but it's more for children. I really recommend but use it with the babies and children in the breakfast and afternoons
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Candler, NC
I love this soup. My baby cousin loves the shapes but especially the taste. Every single time we go to the grocery store that's always on our list
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
East Amherst, NY
My kids love this soup so much that my daughter takes it to school! Good amount of noodles, but the chicken never looks fantastic. I wish they would upgrade to better pieces
Gabii S.
Gabii S.
These are my fav I'll forever buy the kids shapes ! They are so fun and it's so tasty !