Campbell's Disney Pixar Finding Dory Healthy Kids/Awesome Shapes Condensed Soup 10.5 oz.

BY CAMPBELL'S

Where's Dory? With help from friends, Dory the forgetful fish embarks on a quest to reunite with her mother and father. Join in the search by finding the hidden Dory on the label! see more...

I like chicken soup with a sandwitch. and I eat this at lease once a week my grand kids enjoy also.
Kelly W.
East Amherst, NY
My kids love this soup so much that my daughter takes it to school! Good amount of noodles, but the chicken never looks fantastic. I wish they would upgrade to better pieces
Kenia J.
Norwalk, CA
I hardly buy can soups I rather make it. But it was late so I grabbed two of them to the surprise my kids loved them and so did I you can't really see the soup figurues but it taste great.
Gabii S.
These are my fav I'll forever buy the kids shapes ! They are so fun and it's so tasty !
Macey M.
Puyallup , WA
The kids love this soup. Mainly just because Nemo's on it lol. But I always buy a lot of cans because they go through it so fast!
cher w.
Broussard, LA
Its not my favorite, but my kids love it and they shout the alphabet while eating too. Its now there go to soup on a cold or not feeling to good day!
Santy B.
It is okay but it's more for children. I really recommend but use it with the babies and children in the breakfast and afternoons
Lacey M.
Mesa
My three year old likes Nemo so of course she likes this soup. We live in Arizona so don't eat soup much except for the winter.
Bri S.
Pottstown, PA
This soup is so magical! I love the special characters in it and it is packed with a great healthy flavor.
Holly S.
New Castle, DE
My kids love
The soul with
The shakes .
We have fun coping it together as well as eating it .'