Campbell's® Disney Pixar Finding Dory Healthy Kids Awesome Shapes Condensed Soup

BY CAMPBELL'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Where's Dory? With help from friends, Dory the forgetful fish embarks on a quest to reunite with her mother and father. Join in the search by finding the hidden Dory on the label!

Kenia J.
Norwalk, CA
I hardly buy can soups I rather make it. But it was late so I grabbed two of them to the surprise my kids loved them and so did I you can't really see the soup figurues but it taste great.
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
My children love the Campbell's condensed soups for kids. This variety was great since both of my children enjoyed the Dory movie. I make it for their lunches and put it in a Thermos and they tell me it is still hot and delicious by lunch time.
Kelly W.
East Amherst, NY
My kids love this soup so much that my daughter takes it to school! Good amount of noodles, but the chicken never looks fantastic. I wish they would upgrade to better pieces
Margaret M.
Bergen, NY
My four year old loves the character shaped pasta in this soup. This is one brand of soup that I can get my four year old to eat. She's a picky eater.
cher w.
Broussard, LA
Its not my favorite, but my kids love it and they shout the alphabet while eating too. Its now there go to soup on a cold or not feeling to good day!
Hannah G.
Candler, NC
I love this soup. My baby cousin loves the shapes but especially the taste. Every single time we go to the grocery store that's always on our list
Macey M.
Puyallup , WA
The kids love this soup. Mainly just because Nemo's on it lol. But I always buy a lot of cans because they go through it so fast!
Santy B.
It is okay but it's more for children. I really recommend but use it with the babies and children in the breakfast and afternoons
Lacey M.
Mesa
My three year old likes Nemo so of course she likes this soup. We live in Arizona so don't eat soup much except for the winter.
Allison R.
Levittown, PA
This tastes great, and is a ton of fun. I'm definitely not a kid, but these are still awesome tasting and so cute