BY CAMPBELL'S #71 in Soup & Broth

Campbell's® Creamy Tomato Soup.
Just heat & enjoy soup. see more...

• Is it better to add cream while heating this?1 Answers
  • Can i put this in the mircowave?2 Answers
  • Do you store this in the fridge?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This brings me back to the days of my childhood when my grandma would make me grilled cheese with tomato soup to dip it in." in 3 reviews
  • "You can never go wrong with a cup of this and some grilled cheese on a cold winter night." in 2 reviews
  • "My whole family loves it!" in 1 review
  • "Ever since I was little I always loved Campbell's chicken noodle soup and now that I'm older I love all the soups but this one is my absolute favorite!" in 1 review
Karla  I.
Karla I.
Selinsgrove, PA
Foodie Expert
This one is soooo good! It really is very creamy. The package it comes in is perfect when you want to bring it to work or something.
Faith B.
Faith B.
The only tomato soup ill eat. It is the best with grilled cheese sandwiches. Honestly every soup I've tried from Campbells is good!
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Arnold, MO
Foodie Expert
Campbell's tomato is the best tomato soup out there and perfect for a cold and rainy day. Pair it with grilled cheese sandwich and it's the best dinner ever.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Rossford, OH
Foodie Expert
I am not a big tomato soup fan, but it is nice to dip grilled cheese in. If I make tomato soup I always choose cambells brand. It isn't to thick like some of the competitors.
Shanida G.
Shanida G.
Pflugerville, TX
Foodie Expert
Its so yummy. Super creamy and delicious. I love all of the campbell soups but this is my favorite with a grilled cheese sandwich.
Kaitlyn O.
Kaitlyn O.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SOUP. It tastes amazing and comes in a convenient little cup. I love tomato soup especially when it's creamy and Campbell's is my favorite brand!
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Exactly as it describes, creamy!! Very smooth, rich, full flavour. I added a small pinch of pepper for my liking. Goes well with fresh toast on a cold night.
Cierra W.
Cierra W.
Bellevue, NL
Foodie Expert
This is the only tomato soup I'll eat. It taste creamy, and not as hard to eat as other brands. Great to mix into chili mix as well
Carolanne W.
Carolanne W.
I love these easy to carry soups to have on hand for travel and work. No mess, easy to heat and throw away containers make a great treat that tastes delicious.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
This soup got me through the worst virus of my adult life. I was so sick and not interested in food one bit...except for this delicious soup. I didn't think I could ever feel passionate about something so basic, but here I am- writing a soup review. 5 stars- buy it!
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
ajax, Ontario
Do you store this in the fridge?
Wendy R.
Wendy R.
Joshua , Tx
Foodie Expert
Can i put this in the mircowave?
Casey Richelle A.
Casey Richelle A.
Richmond, BC
Foodie Expert
Is it better to add cream while heating this?
Tar
Tar
Is it good for a light diet?