BY CAMPBELL'S #84 in Soup & Broth

Campbell's® Creamy Tomato Soup.
Just heat & enjoy soup. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "This brings me back to the days of my childhood when my grandma would make me grilled cheese with tomato soup to dip it in." in 3 reviews
  • "You can never go wrong with a cup of this and some grilled cheese on a cold winter night." in 2 reviews
  • "My whole family loves it!" in 1 review
  • "Ever since I was little I always loved Campbell's chicken noodle soup and now that I'm older I love all the soups but this one is my absolute favorite!" in 1 review
Kaitlyn O.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SOUP. It tastes amazing and comes in a convenient little cup. I love tomato soup especially when it's creamy and Campbell's is my favorite brand!
Corralee  L.
Phelan, CA
Needs LESS sugar and less paste taste! Good with grilled cheese sandwich! Campbell's soup is great for a meal or snack. I take to work and on trips.
Jamie W.
Foodie Expert
My favorite quick soup to have with homemade grilled cheese sandwiches. I love to dip my grilled cheese halves into these soups. I love how it comes with a latched on lid so it doesn't splatter all over inside the microwave. I also like this soup by itself. Trying this with sprinkled cheddar cheese is good with this soup as well!
Allison I.
Jacksonville, FL
Campbell's is the only soup I like. I love their Creamy Tomato soup. Especially with a grilled cheese sandwich.
Stephanie A.
Franklin, GA
This is my ultimate favorite go to soup. I love it and the convenience of being able to throw it in the microwave and dip my favorite bread in it. Also is great if I wanna throw some tortellini in it or regular noodles. Really a versatile soup if you ask me.
Faith B.
The only tomato soup ill eat. It is the best with grilled cheese sandwiches. Honestly every soup I've tried from Campbells is good!
Nikki B.
Arnold, MO
Foodie Expert
Campbell's tomato is the best tomato soup out there and perfect for a cold and rainy day. Pair it with grilled cheese sandwich and it's the best dinner ever.
Keeana A.
Winnipeg , MB
Foodie Expert
I used to absolutely hate tomatoe soup growing up. Then one day when I moved in with my boyfriend he made me this with grilled cheese and now it's my absolute favourite meal. I like to add hot sauce to it, i think it give a it a nice extra kick ūüėĀ
Amanda W.
This soup got me through the worst virus of my adult life. I was so sick and not interested in food one bit...except for this delicious soup. I didn't think I could ever feel passionate about something so basic, but here I am- writing a soup review. 5 stars- buy it!
Rebecca H.
Exactly as it describes, creamy!! Very smooth, rich, full flavour. I added a small pinch of pepper for my liking. Goes well with fresh toast on a cold night.
Olivia S.
ajax, Ontario
Do you store this in the fridge?
Wendy R.
Joshua , Tx
Foodie Expert
Can i put this in the mircowave?
Casey Richelle A.
Richmond, BC
Foodie Expert
Is it better to add cream while heating this?
Tar
Is it good for a light diet?