BY CAMPBELL'S #84 in Soup & Broth

Campbell's® Creamy Tomato Soup.
Just heat & enjoy soup. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "This brings me back to the days of my childhood when my grandma would make me grilled cheese with tomato soup to dip it in." in 3 reviews
  • "You can never go wrong with a cup of this and some grilled cheese on a cold winter night." in 2 reviews
  • "My whole family loves it!" in 1 review
  • "Ever since I was little I always loved Campbell's chicken noodle soup and now that I'm older I love all the soups but this one is my absolute favorite!" in 1 review
Melissa L.
Summerville, SC
Foodie Expert
This is my go to lunchtime meal! So easy and delicious! Traditional soup at its best!
From kids to adults, this is the feel good soup that is essential when you are sick or on cold days.
Lin S.
Foodie Expert
Tad thicker than I was expecting but the flavor is the same. Quick and super easy to heat without having to use every soup related dish in the kitchen.
Jenny E.
Ravena, NY
Foodie Expert
For a quick on-the-go soup this is a great one to pack in your lunch and throw in the microwave later on. It's very convenient and they taste awesome.
Melissa G.
Appleton, WI
This isn't the exact version but Campbell seems to make good tomato soup...
Kalei M.
Foodie Expert
I love to take these when I'm at a friends house since their families don't tend to love soup like I do. I wish I could eat these 24/7.
Michelle M.
Florham Park, NJ
Foodie Expert
Love tomato soup! And campbells is the go-to. The only downfall is that it is very high in sodium so have to watch how much you eat a week or so.
Jennifer M.
Foodie Expert
These are perfect for on the go, work lunch and at home when you don't feel like cooking. My fiancée loves to add croutons and hot sauce!
Paige S.
Rossford, OH
Foodie Expert
I am not a big tomato soup fan, but it is nice to dip grilled cheese in. If I make tomato soup I always choose cambells brand. It isn't to thick like some of the competitors.
Shanida G.
Pflugerville, TX
Foodie Expert
Its so yummy. Super creamy and delicious. I love all of the campbell soups but this is my favorite with a grilled cheese sandwich.
Olivia S.
ajax, Ontario
Do you store this in the fridge?
Wendy R.
Joshua , Tx
Foodie Expert
Can i put this in the mircowave?
Casey Richelle A.
Richmond, BC
Foodie Expert
Is it better to add cream while heating this?
Tar
Is it good for a light diet?