BY CAMPBELL'S #72 in Soup & Broth

Campbell's® Creamy Tomato Soup.
Just heat & enjoy soup. see more...

• Is it better to add cream while heating this?1 Answers
  • Can i put this in the mircowave?2 Answers
  • Do you store this in the fridge?3 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "This brings me back to the days of my childhood when my grandma would make me grilled cheese with tomato soup to dip it in." in 3 reviews
  • "You can never go wrong with a cup of this and some grilled cheese on a cold winter night." in 2 reviews
  • "My whole family loves it!" in 1 review
  • "Ever since I was little I always loved Campbell's chicken noodle soup and now that I'm older I love all the soups but this one is my absolute favorite!" in 1 review
Chandler T.
Chandler T.
Brandon, FL
You can never go wrong with a cup of this and some grilled cheese on a cold winter night. Campbell's soups are a family brand name instaclassic.
Tayanna W.
Tayanna W.
Los Angeles, CA
Love Campbell's soup, but tomatoe ūüćÖ not A fan of. I remember my daycare feeding this to me as a kid, I hated it.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Corp Christi, TX
One of my favorite go to soups for a sick day or for a cold evening with a grilled cheese. My whole family loves it!
kaitie s.
kaitie s.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Mmm.... This is one of my favorite soups in the whole world. I'm in love because
1. It taste amazing
2. It's inexpensive
3. It's easy to make
It's a triple threat!!!!!
Rhonda J.
Rhonda J.
Hazel Park, MI
Nothin like Campbell's! I don't know how they do it but there tomato soup is just so good! Specially paired with a grilled cheese! Try the tomato Parmesan! Yummy!
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Summerville, SC
Foodie Expert
This is my go to lunchtime meal! So easy and delicious! Traditional soup at its best!
Vannessa
Vannessa
Oh how I love cribs brand! Ever since I was little I always loved Campbell's chicken noodle soup and now that I'm older I love all the soups but this one is my absolute favorite!
Claudia F.
Claudia F.
Me encanta utilizarlo en mis hijos no hay como UNA rica y calientita sopa , a quien no nos dan sopa cuando estamos enfermos. O como un aperitivo acompando con UNA ensalada y un pesado de pan riquisimo todas las variedades de sopas Campbell's
David p.
David p.
Logansport, IN
I love this because it is super convenient and tastes just like the soup that I remember eating as a kid. I take these containers with me to work and I like that I don't have to worry about bringing a bowl to use!
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
P C Beach, FL
Foodie Expert
Yum! This is a great way to make lunch at work. I am not a fan of tomatoes but I love Campbell's tomato soup. The fact that it is convenient in a microwave bowl really makes it so much better. Add some grilled cheese and its the perfect meal!
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
ajax, Ontario
Do you store this in the fridge?
Wendy R.
Wendy R.
Joshua , Tx
Foodie Expert
Can i put this in the mircowave?
Casey Richelle A.
Casey Richelle A.
Richmond, BC
Foodie Expert
Is it better to add cream while heating this?
Tar
Tar
Is it good for a light diet?