BY CAMPBELL'S #88 in Soup & Broth

Campbell's® Creamy Tomato Soup.
Just heat & enjoy soup. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "This brings me back to the days of my childhood when my grandma would make me grilled cheese with tomato soup to dip it in." in 3 reviews
  • "You can never go wrong with a cup of this and some grilled cheese on a cold winter night." in 2 reviews
  • "My whole family loves it!" in 1 review
  • "Ever since I was little I always loved Campbell's chicken noodle soup and now that I'm older I love all the soups but this one is my absolute favorite!" in 1 review
Paige S.
Rossford, OH
I am not a big tomato soup fan, but it is nice to dip grilled cheese in. If I make tomato soup I always choose cambells brand. It isn't to thick like some of the competitors.
Nikki B.
Arnold, MO
Campbell's tomato is the best tomato soup out there and perfect for a cold and rainy day. Pair it with grilled cheese sandwich and it's the best dinner ever.
Linda C.
Fieldale, VA
This is great to take to work for lunch. It's quick to cook and no mess. Really good especially on a cold winter day. I usually have a sandwich with this.
Jackie C.
Tomato soup is the perfect comfort food. It's great for sick days. Campbell's is the best in terms of flavor. The to-go bowls are so easy and convenient.
Posh H.
Easton, PA
I like taking these soups to work. I bring along some crackers and it fills me up. I love that they come in the little container so they are convenient.
Jenny E.
Ravena, NY
For a quick on-the-go soup this is a great one to pack in your lunch and throw in the microwave later on. It's very convenient and they taste awesome.
Lin S.
Tad thicker than I was expecting but the flavor is the same. Quick and super easy to heat without having to use every soup related dish in the kitchen.
Corralee  L.
Phelan, CA
Needs LESS sugar and less paste taste! Good with grilled cheese sandwich! Campbell's soup is great for a meal or snack. I take to work and on trips.
Chandler T.
Brandon, FL
You can never go wrong with a cup of this and some grilled cheese on a cold winter night. Campbell's soups are a family brand name instaclassic.
Michelle M.
Florham Park, NJ
Love tomato soup! And campbells is the go-to. The only downfall is that it is very high in sodium so have to watch how much you eat a week or so.
Olivia S.
ajax, Ontario
Do you store this in the fridge?
Wendy R.
Joshua , Tx
Can i put this in the mircowave?
Casey Richelle A.
Richmond, BC
Is it better to add cream while heating this?
Tar
Is it good for a light diet?