BY CAMPBELL'S #72 in Soup & Broth

Campbell's® Creamy Tomato Soup.
Just heat & enjoy soup. see more...

• Is it better to add cream while heating this?1 Answers
  • Can i put this in the mircowave?2 Answers
  • Do you store this in the fridge?3 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "This brings me back to the days of my childhood when my grandma would make me grilled cheese with tomato soup to dip it in." in 3 reviews
  • "You can never go wrong with a cup of this and some grilled cheese on a cold winter night." in 2 reviews
  • "My whole family loves it!" in 1 review
  • "Ever since I was little I always loved Campbell's chicken noodle soup and now that I'm older I love all the soups but this one is my absolute favorite!" in 1 review
Corralee  L.
Corralee L.
Phelan, CA
Needs LESS sugar and less paste taste! Good with grilled cheese sandwich! Campbell's soup is great for a meal or snack. I take to work and on trips.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Foodie Expert
My favorite quick soup to have with homemade grilled cheese sandwiches. I love to dip my grilled cheese halves into these soups. I love how it comes with a latched on lid so it doesn't splatter all over inside the microwave. I also like this soup by itself. Trying this with sprinkled cheddar cheese is good with this soup as well!
Allison I.
Allison I.
Jacksonville, FL
Campbell's is the only soup I like. I love their Creamy Tomato soup. Especially with a grilled cheese sandwich.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
I really love turning to this tomato soup during cold, rainy days. I also enjoy having gold fish crackers with it The downside is that it contains a lot of sodium. Most canned foods do. Just make sure not to have it that often. It is very delicious though!
Lesley W.
Lesley W.
Melbourne, FL
Great classic tomato soup flavor. So quick and easy to hear up when in a rush for lunch or dinner!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Appleton, WI
This isn't the exact version but Campbell seems to make good tomato soup...
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Erie, PA
The perfect companion to grilled cheese! I make this frequently and it is so satisfying! Quick and comforting!
Reannen89 C.
Reannen89 C.
Clearlake , Ca
I really like this soup i like to have grilled cheese with it or i like that i can take it to go
Linda C.
Linda C.
Fieldale, VA
This is great to take to work for lunch. It's quick to cook and no mess. Really good especially on a cold winter day. I usually have a sandwich with this.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Frederick, MD
This might be the greatest soup ever. And it comes in a portable container now. This brings me back to the days of my childhood when my grandma would make me grilled cheese with tomato soup to dip it in. I don't know who came up with the idea for that combo. All I know is that it's great. Comfort food all the way.
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
ajax, Ontario
Do you store this in the fridge?
Wendy R.
Wendy R.
Joshua , Tx
Foodie Expert
Can i put this in the mircowave?
Casey Richelle A.
Casey Richelle A.
Richmond, BC
Foodie Expert
Is it better to add cream while heating this?
Tar
Tar
Is it good for a light diet?