BY CAMPBELL'S #83 in Soup & Broth

Campbell's® Creamy Tomato Soup.
Just heat & enjoy soup. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "This brings me back to the days of my childhood when my grandma would make me grilled cheese with tomato soup to dip it in." in 3 reviews
  • "You can never go wrong with a cup of this and some grilled cheese on a cold winter night." in 2 reviews
  • "My whole family loves it!" in 1 review
  • "Ever since I was little I always loved Campbell's chicken noodle soup and now that I'm older I love all the soups but this one is my absolute favorite!" in 1 review
Claudia F.
Me encanta utilizarlo en mis hijos no hay como UNA rica y calientita sopa , a quien no nos dan sopa cuando estamos enfermos. O como un aperitivo acompando con UNA ensalada y un pesado de pan riquisimo todas las variedades de sopas Campbell's
Jakhi M.
Philadelphia, PA
Campbell's is a classic been eating it since I was a little kid just add crackers and you've got a quick warm meal and it's really cheap at my local acme its on $1 for a can how can you not fill up your cart with them lol I highly recommend for college kids on w budget
David p.
Logansport, IN
I love this because it is super convenient and tastes just like the soup that I remember eating as a kid. I take these containers with me to work and I like that I don't have to worry about bringing a bowl to use!
Posh H.
Easton, PA
I like taking these soups to work. I bring along some crackers and it fills me up. I love that they come in the little container so they are convenient.
Darcy M.
Cincinnati, OH
I absolutely love Campbell's soup bowls! They are perfect to throw in a lunch bag for a heat and eat lunch! I like having something warm on cold days.. (Especially when the heat doesn't work in your building)
Rhonda J.
Hazel Park, MI
Nothin like Campbell's! I don't know how they do it but there tomato soup is just so good! Specially paired with a grilled cheese! Try the tomato Parmesan! Yummy!
Vannessa
Oh how I love cribs brand! Ever since I was little I always loved Campbell's chicken noodle soup and now that I'm older I love all the soups but this one is my absolute favorite!
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
Best tomato soup that I have ever had. This is a quick meal to have on a cold night. I like to eat my soup with saltine crackers. The Campbell's brand never disappoints.
Sara K.
A classic. The savory and creamy tastes take you right back to your childhood. Recommend on a cold, rainy day. Grilled Cheese Required.
Chandler T.
Brandon, FL
You can never go wrong with a cup of this and some grilled cheese on a cold winter night. Campbell's soups are a family brand name instaclassic.
Olivia S.
ajax, Ontario
Do you store this in the fridge?
Wendy R.
Joshua , Tx
Foodie Expert
Can i put this in the mircowave?
Casey Richelle A.
Richmond, BC
Foodie Expert
Is it better to add cream while heating this?
Tar
Is it good for a light diet?