BY CAMPBELL'S #72 in Soup & Broth

Campbell's® Creamy Tomato Soup.
Just heat & enjoy soup. see more...

• Is it better to add cream while heating this?1 Answers
  • Can i put this in the mircowave?2 Answers
  • Do you store this in the fridge?3 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "This brings me back to the days of my childhood when my grandma would make me grilled cheese with tomato soup to dip it in." in 3 reviews
  • "You can never go wrong with a cup of this and some grilled cheese on a cold winter night." in 2 reviews
  • "My whole family loves it!" in 1 review
  • "Ever since I was little I always loved Campbell's chicken noodle soup and now that I'm older I love all the soups but this one is my absolute favorite!" in 1 review
Alessa P.
Alessa P.
Greenville, NC
Foodie Expert
I love tomato soup and I love it even more with grilled cheese. My mom used to make me grilled cheese and tomato soup when I was young and I would dip my grilled cheese into the tomato soup. They are the best to combine together.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
One of my most favorite go to soups on a cold day. Easy for a quick lunch, or late dinner. The kids like that they can fix it themselves in the microwave. We love to add croutons instead of crackers for texture
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Foodie Expert
Tomato soup is the perfect comfort food. It's great for sick days. Campbell's is the best in terms of flavor. The to-go bowls are so easy and convenient.
Lin S.
Lin S.
Foodie Expert
Tad thicker than I was expecting but the flavor is the same. Quick and super easy to heat without having to use every soup related dish in the kitchen.
Jenny E.
Jenny E.
Ravena, NY
Foodie Expert
For a quick on-the-go soup this is a great one to pack in your lunch and throw in the microwave later on. It's very convenient and they taste awesome.
Nancy W.
Nancy W.
Foodie Expert
This size is perfect for the kids. For me as an adult, i love it because it's the perfect size when it's just me eating. Heat it up and get the grilled cheese ready and BAM!
Veronica H.
Veronica H.
Mission, TX
Foodie Expert
I had low expectations but I decided to give it a try. I was surprised it had a rich creamy flavor. Goes well with homemade grilled paninis. I liked the convenience of just popping it in the microwave for when I have to take lunch to work. The lid helps from splatter while heating up in the microwave.
Jakhi M.
Jakhi M.
Philadelphia, PA
Campbell's is a classic been eating it since I was a little kid just add crackers and you've got a quick warm meal and it's really cheap at my local acme its on $1 for a can how can you not fill up your cart with them lol I highly recommend for college kids on w budget
Posh H.
Posh H.
Easton, PA
Foodie Expert
I like taking these soups to work. I bring along some crackers and it fills me up. I love that they come in the little container so they are convenient.
Darcy M.
Darcy M.
Cincinnati, OH
I absolutely love Campbell's soup bowls! They are perfect to throw in a lunch bag for a heat and eat lunch! I like having something warm on cold days.. (Especially when the heat doesn't work in your building)
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
ajax, Ontario
Do you store this in the fridge?
Wendy R.
Wendy R.
Joshua , Tx
Foodie Expert
Can i put this in the mircowave?
Casey Richelle A.
Casey Richelle A.
Richmond, BC
Foodie Expert
Is it better to add cream while heating this?
Tar
Tar
Is it good for a light diet?