BY CAMPBELL'S #83 in Soup & Broth

Campbell's® Creamy Tomato Soup.
Just heat & enjoy soup. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "This brings me back to the days of my childhood when my grandma would make me grilled cheese with tomato soup to dip it in." in 3 reviews
  • "You can never go wrong with a cup of this and some grilled cheese on a cold winter night." in 2 reviews
  • "My whole family loves it!" in 1 review
  • "Ever since I was little I always loved Campbell's chicken noodle soup and now that I'm older I love all the soups but this one is my absolute favorite!" in 1 review
Alessa P.
Greenville, NC
I love tomato soup and I love it even more with grilled cheese. My mom used to make me grilled cheese and tomato soup when I was young and I would dip my grilled cheese into the tomato soup. They are the best to combine together.
Brittany C.
One of my most favorite go to soups on a cold day. Easy for a quick lunch, or late dinner. The kids like that they can fix it themselves in the microwave. We love to add croutons instead of crackers for texture
Jackie C.
Tomato soup is the perfect comfort food. It's great for sick days. Campbell's is the best in terms of flavor. The to-go bowls are so easy and convenient.
Aerial G.
Florence, AL
There's nothing better than some tomato soup & a grilled cheese sandwich! Probably one of my favorite meals. Whether you're feeding just yourself or the whole family, you can't go wrong with Campbells soup! This soup is inexpensive & family friendly. They're the perfect portion size as well! I would recommend!
Michelle A.
I really love turning to this tomato soup during cold, rainy days. I also enjoy having gold fish crackers with it The downside is that it contains a lot of sodium. Most canned foods do. Just make sure not to have it that often. It is very delicious though!
Nancy W.
This size is perfect for the kids. For me as an adult, i love it because it's the perfect size when it's just me eating. Heat it up and get the grilled cheese ready and BAM!
Veronica H.
Mission, TX
I had low expectations but I decided to give it a try. I was surprised it had a rich creamy flavor. Goes well with homemade grilled paninis. I liked the convenience of just popping it in the microwave for when I have to take lunch to work. The lid helps from splatter while heating up in the microwave.
Christina C.
Frederick, MD
This might be the greatest soup ever. And it comes in a portable container now. This brings me back to the days of my childhood when my grandma would make me grilled cheese with tomato soup to dip it in. I don't know who came up with the idea for that combo. All I know is that it's great. Comfort food all the way.
Tiffany M.
P C Beach, FL
Yum! This is a great way to make lunch at work. I am not a fan of tomatoes but I love Campbell's tomato soup. The fact that it is convenient in a microwave bowl really makes it so much better. Add some grilled cheese and its the perfect meal!
Claudia F.
Me encanta utilizarlo en mis hijos no hay como UNA rica y calientita sopa , a quien no nos dan sopa cuando estamos enfermos. O como un aperitivo acompando con UNA ensalada y un pesado de pan riquisimo todas las variedades de sopas Campbell's
Olivia S.
ajax, Ontario
Do you store this in the fridge?
Wendy R.
Joshua , Tx
Foodie Expert
Can i put this in the mircowave?
Casey Richelle A.
Richmond, BC
Foodie Expert
Is it better to add cream while heating this?
Tar
Is it good for a light diet?