BY CAMPBELL'S

Water, Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Wheat Flour, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Vegetable Oil (Corn, Cottonseed, Canola, And/or Soybean), Salt, Dehydrated Butter (Cream, Salt), Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Parmesan Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Parmesan Cheese (Part-Skim Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Dehydrated Buttermilk, Soy Protein Concentrate, Flavoring, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Spice, Lactic Acid, Sodium Phosphate, Butter (Cream), Cream Powder (Cream, Soy Lecithin), Sesame Seed Oil.

Erica T.
Glenwood, NJ
My friend gave me this to eat when I wasn't feeling to well. I loved it! Went to buy more in my local grocery store and this stuff is like trying to find Waldo. Figures that only sell it in like Pennsylvania and Ny. Couldn't find it in any of my local store in NJ. Highly disappointing
Jennifer C.
Wichita, KS
I picked up this soup-at-hand flavor on a whim. I really like the creamy tomato version, but parmesan bisque sounded new and different. I love it! You can smell and taste the buttery parmesan. Just a little something more than the plain old flat tomato soup. I will definitely buy it again.
Katie R.
These on the go soups are perfect for me to take to school or work. They heat up nicely and are a great and warm lunch to warm up on a colder day. They are full of flavor for being a microwavable soup, and I will be purchasing this and more flavors in the future.
Lindsay B.
N Charleston, SC
I loved on these in college--and as a busy adult their portable size and easy heating that made them my go-to for meals on the go then still applies today. I love all the flavors, especially the Tomato Parmesian Bisque and Creamy Tomato--both of which are elusive, but treasured finds!
Jennell M.
Antioch, TN
This is my favorite premade soup to take to work.  The parmesan adds something extra to the flavor and makes it seem more...savory? I eat/drink this 2-3 times a week.  It doesn't have the tinny aftertaste that other soups have.  I love it!
Brandie T.
Salt Lake City, UT
My husband and I really like the Creamy Tomato Parmesan Bisque flavor, and the Creamy Tomato but they are hard to find in the stores sometimes. It is great with grilled cheese sandwiches. Our little ones don't seem to care for Tomato soup at all.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Never tried this particular flavor but it sounds really good. I love the regular tomato soup so I'm sure this just makes it taste even better :)
Rebecca H.
Glace Bay, NS
These things are awesome !!, I used to take them to school with me and I pculd just heat it up n walk back to class and do extra work while I ther ate die lunch!