BY CAMPBELL'S

Ingredients :

Chicken Stock, Water, Chicken Meat, Carrots, Cream (Milk), Green Chili Peppers, Red Peppers, Canola Oil, Brown Rice, Coconut Milk Flavoring (Dehydrated Coconut Milk, Tapioca Maltodextrin, Sodium Caseinate [Milk], Trisodium Phosphate), Mushrooms, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Modified Food Starch, Sugar, Wild Rice, Dehydrated Onions, Salt, Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Salt, Wheat), Wheat Flour, Orange Juice Concentrate, Soy Protein Concentrate, Basil, Garlic, Key Lime Juice, Spice, Sesame Oil, Coriander, Ginger, Sodium Phosphate, Cumin, Flavoring, Dehydrated Chicken, Chicken Fat.

Kelsey K.
Texarkana, TX
OK so I love Campbell Soup but this was a huge no for me. My husband is Thai and I have a lot of other Thai family and this taste nothing like it should. It was absolutely gross to me. I bought several of them so next time I'm definitely going to buy just one next time just in case.
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
It's easy to detect the ginger and lemongrass - just enough to make it interesting - and the slightly piquant chilis. Those lend authenticity to the flavor, and the different types of rice make it surprisingly hearty. This and a salad make a quick and relatively light lunch. This is not authentically Thai, but is inspired by flavors from Southeast Asia.

The caveat is the extremely high sodium content, which is a whopping 770mg per seven ounce serving. If you have restrictions a single serving will push you near your daily limit. Each serving is also 250 calories, which makes for a light meal, but over half of those (130) are from fat, which comes in at 14 grams. Cholesterol is 25mg, and carbs are 21 grams, nine of which are from sugars.

While the above nutritional values look a little bleak at first glance they are not terrible when compared to other processed or fast foods. Indeed, aside from the sodium they are better than most.

Personally, I have to watch my dietary intake so this soup is an infrequent guilty pleasure. It's also fast to prepare 90 seconds in a microwave), and delicious.
Porsche L.
I love Campbell's product . They have always had great value behind their products. I love their chicken and rice ! Great flavor to add to dishes. Also great tasting
Denise J.
Reading, PA
DONT EVER STOP MAKING THIS SOUP!! it tastes just like thai curry chicken from the local shop. It was SO GOOD!! Perfect balance of spices, not salty or gritty and the bag makes it simple to heat on the go!
Hannah P.
Warrenton, VA
I really loved this! It was easy to take with you on the go- especially for someone who is a college student or works. I would definitely buy it again and potentially try the other options! I would recommend.
Yolanda M.
I love this soup!! I usually buy it in 3's. I split the portions in half and take the rest to work for lunch. I wouldn't say its healthy but it is delicious. I usually get mine at Walmart. They have all of the flavors from what I could see. I would recommend this to others. I would say to pour it on rice and its a meal!
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
Of all the varieties of this soup available I love this one the most. Like, I would seriously marry it (just kidding!). It is so so so good! I love the creamy, divine texture of the soup and the generous offerings of chicken, rice and vegetables. It smells heavenly and tastes heavenly too! I love the super easy preparation, as I just pour it in a bowl after making it right in the bag! Highly recommended!
Kendyl  H.
Cooper, TX
At first I really didn't think these would be that good but they are actually very tasty an cool an easy to make it only takes a couple of minutes to warm it up an has a cool packaging. I buy these every time I go to the store.
Lauren G.
Tampa, FL
Woaaaah! Not something I can eat everyday but I had to try it! And let me tell you that it tasted pretty great! So easy to heat up, and well it beats having soup in metal cans honestly!
Ashley B.
Saint Louis, MO
The flavor was fine in my opinion. I have a hard time with the packaging. It can be a little messy and makes me feel like I'm unable to always get the ingredients out. It's like some versions of cat food.