BY CAMPBELL'S

Fresh Cream, Parmesan Cheese, Butter And Black Pepper Come Together To Create A Deliciously Smooth Texture And Flavor That Will Melt In Your Mouth.

Ingredients :

Water, Cream, Parmesan Cheese (Part-skim Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Butter (Cream), Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Modified Food Starch, Egg Yolks, Canola Oil, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Sugar, Parmesan Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Dehydrated Whey, Disodium Phosphate, Granular Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Yeast Extract, Granular And Parmesan Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Roasted Garlic, Spice, Whey, Phospholipase, Sodium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Romano Cheese (Cow's Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Enzymes, Sodium Citrate, Flavoring, Anhydrous Milkfat, Tocopherols Added As A Preseverative, Xanthan Gum.

Skye B.
Orlando, FL
This was my best discovery at the grocery store (Target, Publix, anywhere) It's such a quick easy dinner that is absolutely delicious. It's very similar to Alfredo but the taste is slightly different. Price is average but being a student its worth the ease.
Kathryn A.
Dillon, SC
I tried this the other night for dinner and it was a hit! It was really easy to make and had great flavor.  There was just enough sauce to cover your chicken.  I paired this with pasta and it was a super easy all in one meal.  I am headed to the store to buy it again!
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
This is the one in my opinion! If you need a tasty quick and easy dinner then here ya go! I always mix in chicken and broccoli and serve it over pasta ugh so good!!! For whatever reason I can only find it at Walmart now but for $2.44, it's a steal of a deal. And for my Aldi's shoppers occasionally they have this in there for super cheap.
Samantha B.
Catonsville, MD
WAY too garlicky and rich and too saucy. I had to add Parmesan cheese to negate the roasted garlic taste. Also, the chicken wasn't the best with it - gave it a weird taste. I would recommend it with shrimp instead. We added broccoli to distribute some of the sauce.
Megan W.
Somerset, PA
This product was easy to use and very affordable, however, it was rather heavy for a saucy and I'm not big on feeding heavily processed foods to my family.
Kaylene C.
Science Hill, KY
I am a huge fan of all of these sauces! This one is very creamy and is not overpowering. I typically make it with broccoli and penne noodles.
Athira N.
Sumenep
I love all the campbel's products especially this chicken fillet. Its instant but its really good. I love this.