BY CAMPBELL'S

Ingredients :

Water, Shrimp, Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Sauterne Wine, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Cottonseed, Canola, And/or Soybean), Modified Food Starch, Wheat Flour, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Cream (Milk), Soy Protein Concentrate, Monosodium Glutamate, Yeast Extract, Flavoring.

• They must nor sale this everywhere because its not in my ...1 Answers
Capri S.
Lithonia, GA
This product is an essential in every household. There are so many meals you can make with a simple can of this soup. I always get at least ten cans when I buy this product. If you aren't using it in your recipes you are late to the party.
Mary J.
I love cream of mushroom soup! I like to use this to make a succulent baked chicken. It also can be used to make a creamy mushroom pasta. Very versatile product.
tameka c.
Rock Hill, SC
I don't like to cook so when I do I'm trying to make meals that stretch. Campbell's soups help me do that. The cream of mushroom is great for casseroles.
Vidya R.
This is a must have in my pantry. Taste delicious just as soup or mix it in the green bean casserole and its fat free. Nothing bad to say!
Eugenia G.
Mckeesport, PA
I love to use this to cook with. I prefer Campbells and get it when I can. Making stuffed steak or chicken with this is awesome!!
Jessica S.
Conway, SC
Great addition to any recipe. Good creamy shrimp flavor. I use this for my main sauce in seafood lasagna. Highly recommended.
Rachael W.
Toronto, Ontario
This soup is a cooking essential. It isn't my favorite to eat on its own, but tastes great when baked on chicken!
Keesha M.
They must nor sale this everywhere because its not in my area.

Walmart