BY CAMPBELL'S

Ingredients :

Water, Potatoes, Modified Food Starch, Wheat Flour, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Dehydrated Whey (Milk), Cream, Salt, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Cottonseed, Canola, And/or Soybean), Dehydrated Onions, Butter (Cream), Dehydrated Potatoes, Monosodium Glutamate, Soy Protein Concentrate, Yeast Extract, Flavoring, Citric Acid.

Buy on Target*
DeeDee W.
Oak Grove, KY
I absolutely love this stuff I put it in a crock pot along with some fresh potatoes, carrots, vegetable broth, and Italian seasonings. And it's a a delicious quick and easy, vegetarian soup. This just makes your potato soup so much more creamy and delicious I don't know what I'd do without it.
Veronica R.
Mesa, AZ
I love the cream of chicken. I use it for my pot pies. It doesn't taste like the can. Its actually very good. Definitely try it if you haven't. You can also use it on your enchiladas shhh
Mary A.
Alexandria, VA
Great additive for soup and stew recipes. Makes things very creamy. Because it's so basic you can add just about anything to do it. My favorites are carrots and beef!
Autumn K.
Elyria, OH
Campbells Cream of Potato Condensed Soup is absolutely delicious. I would most definitely buy again. I have no current suggestions for any new recipes. This product seems pretty healthy besides the sodium leve, but overall I would recommend this product with an A+.
Dawn N.
Candor, NC
I love cream of potato soup and I think this brand tastes the best hands down! It is a great value for the amount you get and it has less sodium...so that's a plus too! I would recommend to anyone who loves potato soup
Nikkita M.
Boise, ID
love Campbell flavored soup always really good and flavorful this cream of potato is one of my favs love the flavor of it and i like to add spice by sprinkling dried red peppers on it hehe
Dovana F.
Gonzales , TX
Campbell soups are the best canned soup you can find! I love the homemade chicken noodle soup! These are also great to eat after surgeries or if your with with flu runny nose or sore throat. It heals you really fast!
Savanna H.
Love Campbell's cream of soups I sometimes eat the potatoe one by itself it has a great rich taste. I always use their cream of mushroom soup! And their pull tab instead of can opener is very convenient
Lisa T.
Albuquerque, NM
I like to have this soup in the winter when I am really cold . It is a very rich comforting food and always is great to warm up on those super chilly days .
Courtney H.
Norton, VA
Campbell's is one of my all time favorite brands. I love this soup and it's so affordable. I put this in my homemade potato soup and it's delicious.