BY CAMPBELL'S

25% bigger than 10.5 oz condensed soup cans. see more...

Kathy N.
Torrance, CA
I don't like to cook so I like to take shortcuts where I can. I like the cream of potato soup. I add some milk, cheese, sour cream, bacon, salt and pepper and it's delicious
Eva R.
438 east 120th street, apt 6e , New York, NY
I love this cream of potatoes soup. it tastes so good. Doesnt take much artificial. Cambell's soup are the best my favorite soup is the chicken soup. I always get it when I go to the supermarket plus is not expensive one cost like $1.29. Anyone can get it is not expensive all of.
Ashley C.
Douglassville, PA
This soup is a great soup. I tastes really great for being in a can! This is certainly a product that I would buy again. It has a great flavor and I have no complaints about it at all!
it has a velvety texture! which is super nice! it taste SUPER SUPER GOOD! when it's winter, you just grab 'em and heat 'em up! it's a ready to go meal and simple yet very delicious. give it a try if you haven't already!
Sam D.
Elyria, OH
Just used this product the other day for crockpot cheesy potatoes... Amazing!! So rich and creamy. Added the perfect element to my potatoes.
Anna P.
Charlotte, NC
I really like to use the condensed soups to make casseroles and hearty soul food! It adds a nice, southern taste to the food I make!!
Helen O.
Phoenix, AZ
It's not bad for a canned product. Definitely does the job of satisfying your hunger and for a quick turn to dinner or lunch.
Guranda D.
New Castle, DE
Love the consistency of this product and soft taste.Very affordable. Easy and fast to use at the end of the busy day.
Karen F.
Huntington, IN
good and great tasting soup, just wish it wasn't so salty tasting. does remind you of soup grandma used to make.
Joanne S.
Batavia, NY
What great potatoe flavor went great with casserole I pfepared the family loved it after along day in the cold