Campbell's® Cream Of Potato Condensed Soup uploaded by Misty D.

BY CAMPBELL'S

Ingredients :

Water, Potatoes, Modified Food Starch, Wheat Flour, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Dehydrated Whey (Milk), Cream, Salt, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Cottonseed, Canola, And/or Soybean), Dehydrated Onions, Butter (Cream), Dehydrated Potatoes, Monosodium Glutamate, Soy Protein Concentrate, Yeast Extract, Flavoring, Citric Acid.

Misty D.
De Kalb, MS
I use this to make cheesy potato soup in the crock pot. This is easy to make and when you add the cheese and seasoning it's a great meal for the cold days. I always have a few cans on hand. I would try this if you like easy and quick meals for working parents!
Angela K.
I like this product because it is perfect for cooking casseroles with. It flavors well. Campbell's condensed soups are a favorite. Find in walmart and grocery store and price is reasonable.
Melody H.
Conyers, GA
The right of amount of potato to broth ratio. Sometimes I add just a little extra milk so that it isn't so thick and it makes more. Wonderful flavor and easy instructions.
Harris P.
Montgomery, TX
Honestly I'm not a big fan of campbells soups. They just don't have a quality flavor to me. I know they're not pricey or anything, so I'm not expecting too much. But they're good to use to cook with! All in all it's ok.
Diane J.
Agawam, MA
This is one of my favorite soups I've always been obsessed with corn chowder but since I haven't been able to get that any longer at the store I buy this and I'm equally obsessed
Carly Y.
Cream of potato soup is one of my favorite soups. You can make dinners with it, or eat it by itself. I usually eat this when I'm sick and I feel a lot better afterwards.
Kathy N.
Torrance, CA
I don't like to cook so I like to take shortcuts where I can. I like the cream of potato soup. I add some milk, cheese, sour cream, bacon, salt and pepper and it's delicious
Ashley T.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Great soup from a can. Reminds me of my grandmothers old style potato soup. Add some crackers or a grilled cheese sandwich and have yourself a good warm meal for the cold winter days.
Aneta L.
I remember eating this soup as a comfort food when I was younger. A friend's mom always made it for us when I was over at her house. I remember it being really tasty but not really having that many potato pieces in it. Oddly enough I think I preferred the thinner nature of the soup (obv customizable since its condensed) to a chunkier thick soup like the other brands. This would be a great base to cook with!
Kimberly W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I love this soup. It's super simple- a creamy potato soup. But, I LOVE it. I actually just ate it minutes before writing this review. You can spice it up as much as you want, but I always tend to just make it as directed with a little salt and pepper and it's delicious. Lots of pieces of potato, and the creamy flavor and texture is perfect.

Walmart