BY CAMPBELL'S

Ingredients :

Water, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Cottonseed, Canola, And/or Soybean), Dehydrated Onions, Modified Food Starch, Wheat Flour, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Sauterne Wine, Salt, Dehydrated Whey, Butter (Cream [Milk]), Soy Protein Concentrate, Monosodium Glutamate, Flavoring, Yeast Extract, Beta Carotene For Color.

• Where do you buy this? Ive never seen it before (im in On...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Elizabeth G.
Shawnee, KS
This is a must have in my pantry. I replace cream of mushroom soup with cream of onion soup since people in my household don't like mushrooms. It's a great substitute.
Lynda D.
Ballwin, MO
I like using this kind of soup in recipes for casseroles. You can find it in just about any grocery store. It's really affordable and gives great flavor to whatever recipe I am using it for. I definitely would recommend it for others to try
Kerri A.
Bay City, Wi
Came across this by accident, meant to buy cream of chicken. Awesome alternative to those who do not like mushrooms. Substitute the cream of onion in any recipe.
Katlyn R.
Uniontown, PA
I use this for French onion soup all the time! It taste great! It makes such a difference! I even use it when making pot roast and it's a hit with the family!
Brooke B.
Maumelle
This soup is wonderful to cook with. It goes well with about anything. I love to pair this with my favorite recipes. I use this about once a week.
Britany D.
Chapel Hill, TN
Cream of Campbells make plenty of great soups. I like using these soups in my recipes. They make my foods taste so much better.
Yuranny F.
San pedro de macoris, republicadominicana
Me encanta la utilizó para preparará pastas, pastelon es entre otras recetas además de acompañarla con crema de queso chedar.
Amanda G.
Great for soup recipes. It's super creamy and delicious. Not too salty or over powering onion flavor. It's just right.
Angela T.
Sheldon, MO
One of my go to favorites for recipes. My family always enjoy this product and the recipes from Campbell's
Cora B.
Auburn, WA
Campbell's is a classic soup that everyone I know uses regularly. Their products are always high quality.
Rebecca A.
Sault ste marie, ON
Where do you buy this? Ive never seen it before (im in Ontario, Canada)