BY CAMPBELL'S #1 in Soup & Broth

Ingredients :

Water, Mushrooms, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Canola, And/or Soybean), Modified Food Starch, Wheat Flour, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Cream (Milk), Whey , Soy Protein Concentrate, Monosodium Glutamate, Yeast Extract, Flavoring, Garlic. dehydrated

• I really am not a fan of mushroom soup. (but I love mushr...1 Answers
  • Who else thinks Campbell's Soup Cream of Mushroom is a mu...2 Answers
  • Is this good for dressing?1 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "I use this soup in many different recipes." in 1 review
Mylyn R.
Lancaster, CA
Cream of mushroom condensed soup is one of my weekly family meals list my husband and our 2 boys loves this meal and the its the most fast and easy meal and yet delicious very healthy perfect for families that loves to eat veggies. Add any type of meat and vegetables you want. Cheap meal and quick to make. I Add milk instead of water.
Recommended to all the mommys out there :)
I have photo attached.
Monica N.
Cleveland, OH
This Family sized can is ideal to keep on hand for all types of casseroles and as an add-in to recipes needing savory creaminess. In can be used on pasta, stirred in with beef/chicken/pork, used in biscuits and breads, cooked with stewed vegetables and rice or used on it's own as a soup or a soup base. There is also a healthier, low-sodium version but I enjoy my salt; there are other brands out there that are organic and contain all natural ingredients and no preservatives but I would bypass those to get the tastier Campbell's! Their product contains canned, processed mushrooms but I don't mind those. This condensed soup is one of the key ingredients to Green Bean Casserole and helps to make everyday meals easier for those that cook at home. I like it
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
This stuff is the best! My great grandmother and grandmother have been using this for years! I use it now and everyone I know who does cream of mushroom uses it. It goes with so much you can do a lot of different meals with it many different ways! This stuff is so handy to have on hand in the cupboard.
Suzanne C.
Crossnore
I use Campbell's Cream of Mushroom soup all the time. I use this product in casseroles and it is a good value. Campbell is a little more pricey, but you get what you pay for with cream of mushroom soup.I would recommend Campbell's cream of Mushroom if you need this product.
Genevie B.
Cambells soups is such a great brand of soup. I use cream of mushroom soup to make my grandmother's favorite white rice with cambells cream of mushroom soup. I've also used cream of mushroom soup with other old family recipes and it's so creamy and delicious.
Jenny K.
Torrance
I keep this in my pantry all the time great for casseroles and my pasta. Its a great value in the local supermarlet. Sometime when my kid said soup i just heat it up with some milk and give it to her as soup she loves it.
Apryl C.
Campbell’s cream of mushroom soup is a great addition to many recipes. My personal favorite ways to use it are as a topper for meatloaf before it goes into the oven and mixed into the meat of a Shepard’s pie!
Mandi W.
Dayton, OH
I use this in my pot roast that I make in my slow cooker. The recipe doesn't xall for it but it adds so much to the dish that I just have to. It really gives it that extra mushroom flavor and adds so much creaminess because it turns a broth into a gravy. I used to eat this as just soup as a child but now I use it as a mix in to foods. Can't go wrong here.
Tina S.
I have used Campbell's Soup Cream of Mushroom in so many recipes, I can't even begin to list them all. I always have several cans on my pantry shelf. It is so creamy and delicious. It adds such wonderful flavor to my recipes. There is no way to go wrong with this soup. Ok, you could burn it, but that's the only way to go wrong with it.
Tanya G.
Manassas, VA
WORST THING EVER.....my friend's mom once made this for us and I literally felt like that episode of Sponge bob when he tries gary's food and he turns nasty and grey. I had noting to eat the whole day and had to lie to her and say it was someone's birthday and I had gotten full off the cake they brought in to school. :(
Samantha  R.
What is your favorite recipe to make with this?
Leanne S.
Hartford, KY
Campbell's® Cream of Mushroom Condensed Soup What meals do you make using this product?
Lupita R.
Mcallen, TX
Who else thinks Campbell's Soup Cream of Mushroom is a must for the holidays? I certainly do!
Arrika D.
Wilbraham , MA
Ok. So I HATE mushrooms, but the green bean casserole recipe I have calls for it, how chunky and extensive are the actual mushrooms in the soup? Are they noticeable?
Jennifer B.
Can I use this instead of milk on my mac and cheese?