BY CAMPBELL'S #5 in Soup & Broth

Ingredients :

Chicken Stock, Modified Food Starch, Vegetable Oil, Wheat Flour, Cream (Milk), Chicken Meat, Chicken Fat, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Whey*, Mechanically Separated Chicken*, Monosodium Glutamate, Soy Protein Concentrate, Water, Yeast Extract, Flavoring, Vegetable Oil, Beta Carotene For Color, Soy Protein Isolate, Sodium Phosphate, Chicken*, Celery Extract, Sunflower Oil, Onion Extract, Butter (Cream, Annatto). *dehydrated

Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
This cream of chicken soup is so delicious. The way I love eating it is mixing it in with one cup of rice. All you have to do is just pour the cream of chicken soup into a bowl, pour half a can of milk in with the soup, whisk it up and then once your rice is made and ready you can either add the soup into the rice pot or you can add the rice into o the bowl with the soup mix in it.
♠️~Toni S.
This is one of the soups I grew up on ! Unfortunately it seems like the quality of it has gone down over the years! I still eat it from time to time and gotten it from a few grocery stores . But it’s not one of my favorite and I remember it tasting a lot better . The flavor isn’t really there . It is creamy and I think that’s the main reason I buy it . The chicken doesn’t taste good and isn’t the best quality
Holli V.
Lombard, IL
I’m someone who loves making casserole, but I cannot stand mushrooms! This is a great alternative for a recipe that requires that cream of mushroom soup. Obviously the casserole won’t be vegetarian then, but adjust the recipes for your own needs. Personally, I don’t like eating this soup on its own, which is why it doesn’t have all stars. I would much rather have this soup in something. Let me know how you like the soup or if you have any questions!
Tina S.
I keep several cans of this soup on the pantry shelves. It is so versatile and great in recipes. I use it in my husband's grandmother's chicken pie recipe and it turns out beautifully every time. If I want something besides average rice as a side dish, I simply cook my rice, then stir in a can of this soup. It turns plain rice into a great side for baked chicken. Throw in a can of mushrooms, even better! For its affordability and versatility, I highly recommend!
Katerine K.
Athens , GA
Es una rica crema de pollo para el precio tienw rico sabor es súper versátil ya que la puedes comer así tal cual como viene o preparar diferentes recetas Campbell's® Cream Of Chicken Condensed Soup
Erin T.
Water View, VA
I use this and Campbell's Swanson Soup Company Chicken Stock to make the base of my chicken and dumplings! It gives the meal so much flavor without have to add in so much extra seasoning. It’s super affordable also which is a huge plus in my book!
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
I know that store-bought cream of _____ soups are not necessarily super healthy, but they are SO convenient! I've made my own homemade cream of chicken soup, but with two kids that's much harder to do now. Campbell's cream of chicken soup is a great alternative and it's fairly inexpensive!
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
Are use this cream of chicken soup left in my slow cooker dishes. Goes great with chicken. Also mixes well with cream of mushroom. Campbell’s soup is the best. Repeat Customer for years. Highly recommended.
ona k.
Sparta
This is the best soup I have ever had. Not only because it is chicken noodle soup (which I love) but because of the brand. I eat this maybe only once a month which is a shame because It's just so good. On top of being delicious, it's also affordable which is amazing and convenient.
Raeanne M.
Albuquerque , NM
I use the Campbell's cream of chicken and cream of mushroom every time that I make green chile chicken enchilada casserole. Everyone loves it and ends up asking for the recipe. I think that these really help add flavor and help if the chile is too spicy.
Allison S.
Lithia Springs, GA
What do you like to use Cream of Chicken in?
Judith Z.
Have you tried green chili chicken enchiladas with this? They are delicious....
EMILY B.
riverside
Anyone else eat these as a kid?
Savannah P.
Austin, TX
What are good ways to cook with this?
Brittany W.
Denver
Does the cream of chicken come in a lighter version? And is it low sodium? Or can it be bought low sodium ?