BY CAMPBELL'S #4 in Soup & Broth

Ingredients :

Chicken Stock, Modified Food Starch, Vegetable Oil, Wheat Flour, Cream (Milk), Chicken Meat, Chicken Fat, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Whey*, Mechanically Separated Chicken*, Monosodium Glutamate, Soy Protein Concentrate, Water, Yeast Extract, Flavoring, Vegetable Oil, Beta Carotene For Color, Soy Protein Isolate, Sodium Phosphate, Chicken*, Celery Extract, Sunflower Oil, Onion Extract, Butter (Cream, Annatto). *dehydrated

Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
This cream of chicken soup is so delicious. The way I love eating it is mixing it in with one cup of rice. All you have to do is just pour the cream of chicken soup into a bowl, pour half a can of milk in with the soup, whisk it up and then once your rice is made and ready you can either add the soup into the rice pot or you can add the rice into o the bowl with the soup mix in it.
Tina S.
I keep several cans of this soup on the pantry shelves. It is so versatile and great in recipes. I use it in my husband's grandmother's chicken pie recipe and it turns out beautifully every time. If I want something besides average rice as a side dish, I simply cook my rice, then stir in a can of this soup. It turns plain rice into a great side for baked chicken. Throw in a can of mushrooms, even better! For its affordability and versatility, I highly recommend!
Katerine K.
Athens , GA
Es una rica crema de pollo para el precio tienw rico sabor es súper versátil ya que la puedes comer así tal cual como viene o preparar diferentes recetas Campbell's® Cream Of Chicken Condensed Soup
Jeneia P.
I love cream of chicken it just taste good on everything but what I really like is to pour it on top of white rice or sticky rice and serve it wit a boneless grilled chicken breast
Erin T.
Water View, VA
I use this and Campbell's Swanson Soup Company Chicken Stock to make the base of my chicken and dumplings! It gives the meal so much flavor without have to add in so much extra seasoning. It’s super affordable also which is a huge plus in my book!
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
I know that store-bought cream of _____ soups are not necessarily super healthy, but they are SO convenient! I've made my own homemade cream of chicken soup, but with two kids that's much harder to do now. Campbell's cream of chicken soup is a great alternative and it's fairly inexpensive!
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Are use this cream of chicken soup left in my slow cooker dishes. Goes great with chicken. Also mixes well with cream of mushroom. Campbell’s soup is the best. Repeat Customer for years. Highly recommended.
ona k.
Sparta
This is the best soup I have ever had. Not only because it is chicken noodle soup (which I love) but because of the brand. I eat this maybe only once a month which is a shame because It's just so good. On top of being delicious, it's also affordable which is amazing and convenient.
Raeanne M.
Albuquerque, NM
I use the Campbell's cream of chicken and cream of mushroom every time that I make green chile chicken enchilada casserole. Everyone loves it and ends up asking for the recipe. I think that these really help add flavor and help if the chile is too spicy.
Emily L.
Richmond, KY
I used this for my #InfluensterEats #contest soup dish and it was wonderful. I added 1 can and it gave the soup enough flavor that not too much of the other seasonings added were needed. It was a great comfort food, chicken pot pit soup.
Allison S.
Lithia Springs, GA
What do you like to use Cream of Chicken in?
Judith Z.
Have you tried green chili chicken enchiladas with this? They are delicious....
Brittany W.
Denver
Does the cream of chicken come in a lighter version? And is it low sodium? Or can it be bought low sodium ?
Savannah P.
Austin, TX
What are good ways to cook with this?
Angie B.
Harvey, LA
I've always used Campbell's cream soups for stocks and sauces. However, I'm curious if anyone has seen or used the new Campbell's slow-cooker sauces? I've been wanting to try it (I have a coupon) but I've been unable to locate it in my local Walmart or grocery stores.