BY CAMPBELL'S #21 in Soup & Broth

Campbell's® Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Great for cooking. see more...

Buy on Target*
Brandee M.
Irving, TX
I could never make My chicken tetrazzini with out my secret weapon! Cambells Cream of chicken is Bae! šŸ˜
sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
I use this to make my chicken and dumplings creamy. It is easy and convenient to add to a crockpot and makes them oh so delicious.
Teran F.
We love Campbell's soup. We use this for a lot meals daily we cook. But when we sick to it's good soups to eat as well
Rebecca Lynn W.
Oakland, MS
I always keep multiple cans on hand! They can be used in everything imaginable! Pairs very well with cream o mushroom and Lipton onion soup mix!
Valyncia D.
I grew up on this soup! I love the Chicken chunks, and how creamy the soup is. You can by these by the bulk and it would still be a good bargain! I love to mix bread or crakers in with mine :)
Jessica S.
Marietta, PA
Review for: Condensed Soup Cream Of Chicken 10.75 oz more...
Great to use for cooking. I use this for a few recipes. A little pricy but it's worth paying the little extra for.
Rebeca D.
San Ysidro, CA
Review for: Condensed Soup Cream Of Chicken 10.75 oz more...
Cold day? This is the solution. I always buy this at 99 cents store so it is affordable and also has an excelent flavor, the perfect match. I think it is healthier than other options and it is like homemade and easy to make.
Sierra M.
Blythe, CA
Love adding this in with chicken veggies and cooked pasta makes the best comfort food for a chilly afternoon. The best cream of chicken!
MK J.
This can be used for so many things! I use it in my green bean casserole, chicken casserole, and chicken and rice meal. It makes all of these meals taste great.
Kae Le M.
Florence, AL
Perfect blend of flavors for the perfect chicken and cornbread dressing. Also great to make gravy with it using the turkey drippings!
Allison S.
Lithia Springs, GA
What do you like to use Cream of Chicken in?
Shauna G.
I have been wondering have anyone used this product to make dressing. How did it turn out. Was it good.