BY CAMPBELL'S #21 in Soup & Broth

Campbell's® Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Great for cooking. see more...

sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
Foodie Expert
I use this to make my chicken and dumplings creamy. It is easy and convenient to add to a crockpot and makes them oh so delicious.
Teran F.
Foodie Expert
We love Campbell's soup. We use this for a lot meals daily we cook. But when we sick to it's good soups to eat as well
Rebecca Lynn W.
Oxford, MS
I always keep multiple cans on hand! They can be used in everything imaginable! Pairs very well with cream o mushroom and Lipton onion soup mix!
Valyncia D.
Foodie Expert
I grew up on this soup! I love the Chicken chunks, and how creamy the soup is. You can by these by the bulk and it would still be a good bargain! I love to mix bread or crakers in with mine :)
Kristal M.
Foodie Expert
I use this can of soup in so many recipes its rediculous! It's so nice to be able to fill in when making casseroles or even chicken enchiladas!
Julia R.
Henderson
Foodie Expert
This soup taste so good ! It has little chunks of chicken and its just such a good taste !!
TaylorAric R.
Foodie Expert
We use this a lot. This is helpful in lots of meals. Especially the crock pot meals. Keeps them juicy and adds excellent flavor. We sometimes buy just whatever is on sale and most of the time you can catch this on sale. Great flavor.
Megan H.
Florence, SC
Foodie Expert
I almost always use this brand when cooking and i can tell when I use the store brand that my dish doesn't turn out as great.
Myrna T.
Me encanta hacer mis enchiladas verdes con cream of chicken sabe delisiosa.... I love green chile chicken enchiladas with cream of chicken is the best flavor ever
Tosha M.
Pickens, MS
Foodie Expert
I use this on almost every bake chicken I do it the best way to make the whole meal complete each and every time.
Allison S.
Lithia Springs, GA
What do you like to use Cream of Chicken in?
Shauna G.
Foodie Expert
I have been wondering have anyone used this product to make dressing. How did it turn out. Was it good.