3 colors available

BY CAMPBELL'S #31 in Soup & Broth

Campbell's® Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Great for cooking. see more...

sarah c.
sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
Foodie Expert
I use this to make my chicken and dumplings creamy. It is easy and convenient to add to a crockpot and makes them oh so delicious.
Teran F.
Teran F.
Foodie Expert
We love Campbell's soup. We use this for a lot meals daily we cook. But when we sick to it's good soups to eat as well
Rebecca Lynn W.
Rebecca Lynn W.
Oxford, MS
I always keep multiple cans on hand! They can be used in everything imaginable! Pairs very well with cream o mushroom and Lipton onion soup mix!
Valyncia D.
Valyncia D.
I grew up on this soup! I love the Chicken chunks, and how creamy the soup is. You can by these by the bulk and it would still be a good bargain! I love to mix bread or crakers in with mine :)
Gidget W.
Gidget W.
High Point
Foodie Expert
This is the best soup for making casseroles and pot pies. Using this is so convenient and has an awesome taste. I also like it with crackers.
Kristi R.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Foodie Expert
I know that store-bought cream of _____ soups are not necessarily super healthy, but they are SO convenient! I've made my own homemade cream of chicken soup, but with two kids that's much harder to do now. Campbell's cream of chicken soup is a great alternative and it's fairly inexpensive!
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Foodie Expert
If you like cream soups, you will like this one. I like canned foods because they are quick and easy to fix.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
This is great soup to keep on hand. It's great on its own for a cold day but I also use it for alot of recipes like adding it to meatballs or chicken for a quick dinner.
Jenn g.
Jenn g.
Belleville, ON
Foodie Expert
We absolutely love this soup, and it's so reasonably priced, we tend to use this a lot in homemade recipes like casseroles, noodles and even my own homemade soup recipes!!
Kitty M.
Kitty M.
New Albany, IN
Foodie Expert
I always use this for chicken casseroles. They also make one that has herbs in it and it's very tasty. Must try!
Allison S.
Allison S.
Lithia Springs, GA
What do you like to use Cream of Chicken in?
Shauna G.
Shauna G.
Foodie Expert
I have been wondering have anyone used this product to make dressing. How did it turn out. Was it good.