3 colors available

BY CAMPBELL'S #31 in Soup & Broth

Campbell's® Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Great for cooking. see more...

Reham M.
Reham M.
Cairo, Sayda Zainab
Foodie Expert
Its good and has good quality .. i didnot like it in the begining but it cool for those who like to try new things
Gidget W.
Gidget W.
High Point
Foodie Expert
This is the best soup for making casseroles and pot pies. Using this is so convenient and has an awesome taste. I also like it with crackers.
Kristi R.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Foodie Expert
I know that store-bought cream of _____ soups are not necessarily super healthy, but they are SO convenient! I've made my own homemade cream of chicken soup, but with two kids that's much harder to do now. Campbell's cream of chicken soup is a great alternative and it's fairly inexpensive!
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Foodie Expert
If you like cream soups, you will like this one. I like canned foods because they are quick and easy to fix.
sarah c.
sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
Foodie Expert
I use this to make my chicken and dumplings creamy. It is easy and convenient to add to a crockpot and makes them oh so delicious.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
This is great soup to keep on hand. It's great on its own for a cold day but I also use it for alot of recipes like adding it to meatballs or chicken for a quick dinner.
Jenn g.
Jenn g.
Belleville, ON
Foodie Expert
We absolutely love this soup, and it's so reasonably priced, we tend to use this a lot in homemade recipes like casseroles, noodles and even my own homemade soup recipes!!
Kitty M.
Kitty M.
New Albany, IN
Foodie Expert
I always use this for chicken casseroles. They also make one that has herbs in it and it's very tasty. Must try!
julie b.
julie b.
Scotland , Invernessshire
Foodie Expert
These soups are great. You can add either some water or milk and get double the quantity out of the can. I also use this and the mushroom soup to make a sauce for my chicken lasagnes and pasta dishes
Sherry B.
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
Foodie Expert
In use this so much in my cooking or even just on it's own! It has nice flavor and gives my recipes a boost. It has tiny chunks of chicken which for me is great. It's thick and I will definitely rebuy.
Allison S.
Allison S.
Lithia Springs, GA
What do you like to use Cream of Chicken in?
Shauna G.
Shauna G.
Foodie Expert
I have been wondering have anyone used this product to make dressing. How did it turn out. Was it good.