BY CAMPBELL'S #21 in Soup & Broth

Campbell's® Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Great for cooking. see more...

Buy on Target*
Jessica S.
Marietta, PA
Review for: Condensed Soup Cream Of Chicken 10.75 oz more...
Great to use for cooking. I use this for a few recipes. A little pricy but it's worth paying the little extra for.
Rebeca D.
San Ysidro, CA
Review for: Condensed Soup Cream Of Chicken 10.75 oz more...
Cold day? This is the solution. I always buy this at 99 cents store so it is affordable and also has an excelent flavor, the perfect match. I think it is healthier than other options and it is like homemade and easy to make.
Sierra M.
Blythe, CA
Love adding this in with chicken veggies and cooked pasta makes the best comfort food for a chilly afternoon. The best cream of chicken!
Brandee M.
Irving, TX
I could never make My chicken tetrazzini with out my secret weapon! Cambells Cream of chicken is Bae! šŸ˜
MK J.
This can be used for so many things! I use it in my green bean casserole, chicken casserole, and chicken and rice meal. It makes all of these meals taste great.
Kae Le M.
Florence, AL
Perfect blend of flavors for the perfect chicken and cornbread dressing. Also great to make gravy with it using the turkey drippings!
Kristal M.
Madison, WI
I use this can of soup in so many recipes its rediculous! It's so nice to be able to fill in when making casseroles or even chicken enchiladas!
Julia R.
Henderson, NV
This soup taste so good ! It has little chunks of chicken and its just such a good taste !!
TaylorAric R.
We use this a lot. This is helpful in lots of meals. Especially the crock pot meals. Keeps them juicy and adds excellent flavor. We sometimes buy just whatever is on sale and most of the time you can catch this on sale. Great flavor.
Megan H.
Florence, SC
I almost always use this brand when cooking and i can tell when I use the store brand that my dish doesn't turn out as great.
Allison S.
Lithia Springs, GA
What do you like to use Cream of Chicken in?
Shauna G.
I have been wondering have anyone used this product to make dressing. How did it turn out. Was it good.