BY CAMPBELL'S #21 in Soup & Broth

Campbell's® Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Great for cooking. see more...

Kristal M.
Foodie Expert
I use this can of soup in so many recipes its rediculous! It's so nice to be able to fill in when making casseroles or even chicken enchiladas!
Julia R.
Henderson
Foodie Expert
This soup taste so good ! It has little chunks of chicken and its just such a good taste !!
TaylorAric R.
Foodie Expert
We use this a lot. This is helpful in lots of meals. Especially the crock pot meals. Keeps them juicy and adds excellent flavor. We sometimes buy just whatever is on sale and most of the time you can catch this on sale. Great flavor.
Megan H.
Florence, SC
Foodie Expert
I almost always use this brand when cooking and i can tell when I use the store brand that my dish doesn't turn out as great.
Myrna T.
Me encanta hacer mis enchiladas verdes con cream of chicken sabe delisiosa.... I love green chile chicken enchiladas with cream of chicken is the best flavor ever
Tosha M.
Pickens, MS
Foodie Expert
I use this on almost every bake chicken I do it the best way to make the whole meal complete each and every time.
Emily L.
Richmond, KY
Foodie Expert
I used this for my #InfluensterEats #contest soup dish and it was wonderful. I added 1 can and it gave the soup enough flavor that not too much of the other seasonings added were needed. It was a great comfort food, chicken pot pit soup.
Kristin F.
Foodie Expert
Love eating cream of chicken chicken soup by itself, with a grilled cheese, or croutons. Its also great using in casseroles.
Blair M.
Foodie Expert
 a great way to thicken the broth used and also get that creamy taste! I use this in many different dishes to add flavor along with thickness.
Yarisa S.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
I love this soup when I usually make it i add garlic, cilantro and a little bit of adabo and it takes very good.
Allison S.
Lithia Springs, GA
What do you like to use Cream of Chicken in?
Shauna G.
Foodie Expert
I have been wondering have anyone used this product to make dressing. How did it turn out. Was it good.